Live Action Thread

Absolutely loving how fast my black polyester sports shorts are drying in this weather! I've been relaxing the garden most of the day and have already enjoyed peeing through them and my boxers twice today. I can just continue to enjoy my sunbathing and little odd jobs in the garden and they are dry super quick. So much fun! Maybe 1 or two more wettings in them before a nice cool shower to clean up later.

11 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I need to pee but am waiting for my boyfriend to go the shower so I can sneak out onto the porch for a secret piss.

Are you still waiting? And how much do you need to go? Can you hold it OK without it becoming too uncomfortable for you? Let us know how you get on!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I need to pee but am waiting for my boyfriend to go the shower so I can sneak out onto the porch for a secret piss.

Do you want to squat or dtand?

Edited by Jar351
9 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I tried to go outside as silently as possible so he wouldn't wonder why I keep leaving for a few minutes alone. 😛

Once outside I walked quickly to the lower deck by a lake. It is  wooden deck with some simple outdoor furniture. 

Noticing earlier that it is easier for me to pee standing, I placed my legs on either side of a wooden bench, standing and straddling the bench. I relaxed my bladder and the pee started flowing onto the bench. I expected it to fall through a slot in the middle, but it didn't. Instead my pee flowed down the bench for maybe 1,5 meters before dripping onto the deck. It felt stunning. I peed slowly for maybe 45 seconds, squeezing out the last drops.

To dry my pussy a little, I sat down on the edge of the decking and wiggled a bit. Then I quickly came up to the cottage, wiped my pussy a bit with a paper towel and, well, refilled my water bottle. Now as I am writing this, my boyfriend has just finished showering. 

I intend to send him off to do some errands so I can have some more solo fun. 😛

Wonderful! I bet that felt so good - the combination of needing to go, standing and letting it out over the bench, and knowing that it was being done secretly but in the open. Thanks for telling us about it. Hope you get the chance to have more fun later x

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I don't know yet. As open and naughty as possible without leaving obvious marks. He is just about to leave and I am still holding.

do you want to go outside or inside?

I want to go on this slotted wooden chair on the deck, but my bladder is not playing along. 

If I want to pee on the porch/deck right outside the cottage, I need to be fast, so it can dry. My boyfriend will be back in an hour. I think I will just stand, maybe over the deck unless over the table or chair.

• Like 1
Just now, Sonnenschein said:

I want to go on this slotted wooden chair on the deck, but my bladder is not playing along. 

If I want to pee on the porch/deck right outside the cottage, I need to be fast, so it can dry. My boyfriend will be back in an hour. I think I will just stand, maybe over the deck unless over the table or chair.

do you feel too empty to go on the deck?  what if you went int the sink?

9 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I think I am overflooding this topic. Should I continue somewhere else, what do you veterans think?

I did just piss a bit on the upper deck again while talking to my boyfriend on the phone. And now I need to go more.

feel free to ask anything about what you want to do or any help you want.  you should definately kep going with posting although if you want to make videos of yourself peeing i'm sure we'd love to see it.  where have you gone so far and can you give a better picture of the place you are staying for some pee ideas @Sonnenschein

1 hour ago, Sonnenschein said:

I think I am overflooding this topic. Should I continue somewhere else, what do you veterans think?

I'm sure one of the moderators will give you some guidance 🙂. For now, Is carry on doing what you're doing ❤️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1