Live Action Thread

2 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I've been in a really naughty mood today, and as such I decided to try something a little different. I have been wearing a pair of swimming jammers. Every time I have needed to pee since putting them on (3 times so far) I have just totally neglected going to the toilet!

The first time I had to pee and couldn't hold any more was in the kitchen. I pulled my jeans down, squat down and tilted my hips right forwards and power pissed through the tight swim shorts. Then I pulled my jeans back up, and carried on making breakfast with a damp patch on my jeans.

The second time I was out in the garden potting up some new seeds. I was bursting, pulled my jeans down and peed through the swim shorts behind the shed. Again carrying on with my potting as if nothing had happened!

The third was sitting on the toilet about an hour ago. I just couldnt be bothered to pull them down!

My jeans are still a bit damp and I'm sat on a towel now just gaming as if it's totally normal for my penis to be such a pissy boy!

Never heard them called Jammers before? 😀

54 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Never heard them called Jammers before? 😀

I hadn't until I had to search for them. Shorts are the baggy type, jammes are the tight ones that more profesional swimmers wear usually. They are very good for soaking!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I hadn't until I had to search for them. Shorts are the baggy type, jammes are the tight ones that more profesional swimmers wear usually. They are very good for soaking!

Ok! Every days a school day ,😂

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, InsertName said:

I got the nerve to twice last night! About 10 pm, I took out the trash. On my way back in I squatted behind my tulips against my porch. I never pee outside, so bladder shyness got me as I looked across the street and could see the neighbor through his windows. Who doesn’t close the curtains at night?! He is an asshole alpha bully type, and I kinda froze. Breathing calmly and cautiously watching him to assure myself that he didn’t look out, I slowly released a thin stream that went on for what seemed like forever as I tried to be as silent as I could.

I woke up about 3am urgently needing to piss. I crept out of bed and paused by the bathroom door. It’s next to the basement and back door too. After a moment pause, I quietly opened the back door. It is dark but the moon was bright. My backyard is in full view of three houses, a tavern, and apartments above the tavern. One neighbor sits in her yard at all hours, but she seemed to be inside. I was going to crouch along a slightly more covered area at the side of my patio, but her (maybe bedroom) window above the spot I was eyeing was open and the light on. Instead, I kept my back to the wall and snuck off the other side of my patio. There was absolutely no cover, but it was the middle of the night and I couldn’t see anyone. I slowly lowered myself down, slipping my pajama pants down my thighs and up my calves to be out of the way. I tried to be quiet, but some came out in frantic bursts while I tried to slow my stream. It lasted more than a minute. I wiggled my ass a little to shake some off, and pulled up my pants. I wasn’t in underwear, so I the moist drops that were still on my lips and hair felt slick like lube as I walked back to bed. 

Oh wow! That was so daring - it must have been a real thrill 🙂 Thanks for telling us about it. 

• Love 1

It's been a very relaxing 6 or so hours. I have spent it basically outside in the garden on the sun lounger wearing sports style mesh boxer briefs, and a pair of black exercise shorts. I've had to pee 3 times so far (as I've been drinking a lot). Every time I've had to go I've just pulled my shorts down, squat behind the shed and peed through my nice tight boxer briefs. Then I just pull my shorts back up and continue to sunbathe. The weather is beautiful so they have been drying nice and quick each time.

I held much longer this time before giving in and letting it soak my boxer briefs. They were totally dry and my bladder was absolutely bursting. 😛 But the 4th wetting has been the best by far. I think I'll let them dry and then shower and change later this evening. 😄 

Absolutely loving how fast my black polyester sports shorts are drying in this weather! I've been relaxing the garden most of the day and have already enjoyed peeing through them and my boxers twice today. I can just continue to enjoy my sunbathing and little odd jobs in the garden and they are dry super quick. So much fun! Maybe 1 or two more wettings in them before a nice cool shower to clean up later.

11 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I need to pee but am waiting for my boyfriend to go the shower so I can sneak out onto the porch for a secret piss.

Are you still waiting? And how much do you need to go? Can you hold it OK without it becoming too uncomfortable for you? Let us know how you get on!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I need to pee but am waiting for my boyfriend to go the shower so I can sneak out onto the porch for a secret piss.

Do you want to squat or dtand?

Edited by Jar351
9 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I tried to go outside as silently as possible so he wouldn't wonder why I keep leaving for a few minutes alone. 😛

Once outside I walked quickly to the lower deck by a lake. It is  wooden deck with some simple outdoor furniture. 

Noticing earlier that it is easier for me to pee standing, I placed my legs on either side of a wooden bench, standing and straddling the bench. I relaxed my bladder and the pee started flowing onto the bench. I expected it to fall through a slot in the middle, but it didn't. Instead my pee flowed down the bench for maybe 1,5 meters before dripping onto the deck. It felt stunning. I peed slowly for maybe 45 seconds, squeezing out the last drops.

To dry my pussy a little, I sat down on the edge of the decking and wiggled a bit. Then I quickly came up to the cottage, wiped my pussy a bit with a paper towel and, well, refilled my water bottle. Now as I am writing this, my boyfriend has just finished showering. 

I intend to send him off to do some errands so I can have some more solo fun. 😛

Wonderful! I bet that felt so good - the combination of needing to go, standing and letting it out over the bench, and knowing that it was being done secretly but in the open. Thanks for telling us about it. Hope you get the chance to have more fun later x

• Like 1
  • Agree 1