Live Action Thread

About an hour ago, I gave in. Lately I realized that “in the moment” I’m focused on the sensation and not the details which means it’s harder for me to relive it the next time I want to think about it. For that reason, like two days ago I started recording myself so I can fully enjoy it later too! 

I never recorded myself pissing in that hole in my basement, so I decided to go there one last time (for now at least. It’s starting to smell). Unfortunately I was so desperate that my piss exploded out of me before I had a chance to set the camera at a good angle. I’ll still enjoy it, and now I guess I will just have to piss there another time or two until I get it right. 

• Love 1

Since some of my water hadn’t made it through me when I pissed, it just hit me again. This time I squatted inside my garage facing the door so my piss is running undoubtedly running down the driveway right now. Fucking hell my pussy feel so damn good right now 

• Hot 3
Just now, Jar351 said:

You just peed again?  How long did you go for?  Was it near a drain?

It was more than 30 seconds of a decent stream. No drain, but the driveway is sloped. Granted, people will probably why there’s a pool coming out of the door

I've been in a really naughty mood today, and as such I decided to try something a little different. I have been wearing a pair of swimming jammers. Every time I have needed to pee since putting them on (3 times so far) I have just totally neglected going to the toilet!

The first time I had to pee and couldn't hold any more was in the kitchen. I pulled my jeans down, squat down and tilted my hips right forwards and power pissed through the tight swim shorts. Then I pulled my jeans back up, and carried on making breakfast with a damp patch on my jeans.

The second time I was out in the garden potting up some new seeds. I was bursting, pulled my jeans down and peed through the swim shorts behind the shed. Again carrying on with my potting as if nothing had happened!

The third was sitting on the toilet about an hour ago. I just couldnt be bothered to pull them down!

My jeans are still a bit damp and I'm sat on a towel now just gaming as if it's totally normal for my penis to be such a pissy boy!

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I've been in a really naughty mood today, and as such I decided to try something a little different. I have been wearing a pair of swimming jammers. Every time I have needed to pee since putting them on (3 times so far) I have just totally neglected going to the toilet!

The first time I had to pee and couldn't hold any more was in the kitchen. I pulled my jeans down, squat down and tilted my hips right forwards and power pissed through the tight swim shorts. Then I pulled my jeans back up, and carried on making breakfast with a damp patch on my jeans.

The second time I was out in the garden potting up some new seeds. I was bursting, pulled my jeans down and peed through the swim shorts behind the shed. Again carrying on with my potting as if nothing had happened!

The third was sitting on the toilet about an hour ago. I just couldnt be bothered to pull them down!

My jeans are still a bit damp and I'm sat on a towel now just gaming as if it's totally normal for my penis to be such a pissy boy!

Never heard them called Jammers before? 😀

54 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Never heard them called Jammers before? 😀

I hadn't until I had to search for them. Shorts are the baggy type, jammes are the tight ones that more profesional swimmers wear usually. They are very good for soaking!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I hadn't until I had to search for them. Shorts are the baggy type, jammes are the tight ones that more profesional swimmers wear usually. They are very good for soaking!

Ok! Every days a school day ,😂

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, InsertName said:

I got the nerve to twice last night! About 10 pm, I took out the trash. On my way back in I squatted behind my tulips against my porch. I never pee outside, so bladder shyness got me as I looked across the street and could see the neighbor through his windows. Who doesn’t close the curtains at night?! He is an asshole alpha bully type, and I kinda froze. Breathing calmly and cautiously watching him to assure myself that he didn’t look out, I slowly released a thin stream that went on for what seemed like forever as I tried to be as silent as I could.

I woke up about 3am urgently needing to piss. I crept out of bed and paused by the bathroom door. It’s next to the basement and back door too. After a moment pause, I quietly opened the back door. It is dark but the moon was bright. My backyard is in full view of three houses, a tavern, and apartments above the tavern. One neighbor sits in her yard at all hours, but she seemed to be inside. I was going to crouch along a slightly more covered area at the side of my patio, but her (maybe bedroom) window above the spot I was eyeing was open and the light on. Instead, I kept my back to the wall and snuck off the other side of my patio. There was absolutely no cover, but it was the middle of the night and I couldn’t see anyone. I slowly lowered myself down, slipping my pajama pants down my thighs and up my calves to be out of the way. I tried to be quiet, but some came out in frantic bursts while I tried to slow my stream. It lasted more than a minute. I wiggled my ass a little to shake some off, and pulled up my pants. I wasn’t in underwear, so I the moist drops that were still on my lips and hair felt slick like lube as I walked back to bed. 

Oh wow! That was so daring - it must have been a real thrill 🙂 Thanks for telling us about it. 

• Love 1

It's been a very relaxing 6 or so hours. I have spent it basically outside in the garden on the sun lounger wearing sports style mesh boxer briefs, and a pair of black exercise shorts. I've had to pee 3 times so far (as I've been drinking a lot). Every time I've had to go I've just pulled my shorts down, squat behind the shed and peed through my nice tight boxer briefs. Then I just pull my shorts back up and continue to sunbathe. The weather is beautiful so they have been drying nice and quick each time.

I held much longer this time before giving in and letting it soak my boxer briefs. They were totally dry and my bladder was absolutely bursting. 😛 But the 4th wetting has been the best by far. I think I'll let them dry and then shower and change later this evening. 😄