Live Action Thread

I’ve been feeling the urge a little bit, but not desperate yet. About to start chugging a water to really start feeling it. Been reading things in here and sharing some experiences and feeling wet in my underwear but for another reason. 

Me too! Was thinking about peeing on my drive home. Stopped for gas and almost pissed by the pump, but another car pulled in next to me.... held it till I got home then went. Wanted to get full again though, so have been chugging water. I just peed into the shower like 60 seconds ago! Walked into the bathroom, thought the toilet was too boring, considered the sink, but decided to whip it out and just arc it into the shower for ultimate convenience. Didn't shower myself, just used it as a urinal!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Drank 20oz of water and Starting to get a little more desperate. I could let out a spurt out to give some quick relief but going to keep it all in as long as I can. Going to drink another bottle of water now 

would you let the spurt out into your underwear to make them even easier or would you take them off before spurting?

1 minute ago, ChrisS said:

would you let the spurt out into your underwear to make them even easier or would you take them off before spurting?

I’d go in my underwear. I do like a wetting so it’s all fun to me

i just leaked a little now. Drinking that last bit of water accelerated things haha. Trying to decide where I should pee. A normal toilet pee, or on some towels or something 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, weequeen said:

I’d go in my underwear. I do like a wetting so it’s all fun to me

i just leaked a little now. Drinking that last bit of water accelerated things haha. Trying to decide where I should pee. A normal toilet pee, or on some towels or something 

How wet is your underwear at this point? 

How much longer do you think you can hold it? One thing that could be fun would be to sit on a trash can and pee there. You could leave your underwear on if you want the wetting experience.

1 minute ago, ChrisS said:

How wet is your underwear at this point? 

How much longer do you think you can hold it? One thing that could be fun would be to sit on a trash can and pee there. You could leave your underwear on if you want the wetting experience.

Wet enough that it’s soaked through and my pajama shorts too just a little. I took those off so just in my underwear. I’m horny so I’ve been wet from that too. Probably if I wanted to really try I could hold for another half hour or so before I risk leaking a lot more  

oh I like the idea of peeing into a trash can through my underwear. I even have one in my room I can use so I don’t have to leave the room

• Hot 2
7 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Wet enough that it’s soaked through and my pajama shorts too just a little. I took those off so just in my underwear. I’m horny so I’ve been wet from that too. Probably if I wanted to really try I could hold for another half hour or so before I risk leaking a lot more  

oh I like the idea of peeing into a trash can through my underwear. I even have one in my room I can use so I don’t have to leave the room

Awesome! how long till you do it? let us know how it goes

9 minutes ago, weequeen said:

I will! It’s getting uncomfortable now and I’m having to squeeze my legs together. I want let out another leak soooo bad 

Hold the leak in till you let it all out in one go! But also, if you keep drinking water, you should be able to do a second whole bladder emptying after the trash can! 

The need to pee hit me just now, but I was on a video call so I couldn't do anything too crazy. Ended doing a standing pee into the toilet 😞

I'm about done with my second bottle of water though and I'll go fill it up again, so that I can reload and use one of your ideas

• Hot 1

Starting to throb now because the pressure is so much. I got up from my chair and almost lost it then but was able to stop myself and only dribble out a little. I got the trash can ready. There’s some paper and stuff in there so I’m going to pee on it. Siting again and holding myself to try to hold for at least 10 more minutes 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

The need to pee hit me just now, but I was on a video call so I couldn't do anything too crazy. Ended doing a standing pee into the toilet 😞

I'm about done with my second bottle of water though and I'll go fill it up again, so that I can reload and use one of your ideas

There’s always another pee! 

1 minute ago, weequeen said:

There’s always another pee! 

Yes! In fact, I forgot I actually had another pee after the gas station that I forgot to mention on here: since I skipped peeing at the gas station, when I pulled into my parking spot (which has a chain link fence next to it overlooking an undeveloped lot of land full of weeds, I decided to pee there rather than walk the 50ft into my house 😉 I stuck my dick through the chain link fence and let it arc down into the weeds below. right in the middle of the pee though a car drove up and two people got out! They were a bit away but had a direct line of sight to me, so I cut off my pee and stuffed my dick back into my jeans. I leaked a few drops into my boxers since I had stopped abruptly but it was mostly under control. 

So yeah, just in the last hour, its been the chain link fence pee, the shower-as-a-urinal, the standing toilet pee while on the phone, and soon more pee!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1