Live Action Thread

Well it's about 3 hours since my wetting in on the walk. I decided not to rewet yet as I wanted to go out and pick up food. Instead, I opted for a rather more "normal" pee in the garden. I went out the back, then stood hidden down the side of the shed. I pulled my trousers down, then slid my already peed through boxer briefs down.

I admired my naughty penis for a little while and allowed the cool fresh air to tickle me a little. Then, I grabbed my pissy fella, aimed into the bush and released. A jet of pee errupted from my penis and sprayed a torrent into the bush. It splashed around the inside of the bush quite a bit. As the flow subsided I grabbed my tight boxer briefs and pulled them up over my dripping penis, purposely allowing the last few drops to tickle the tip of my penis as the tiny wet patch formed on the front of my boxer briefs.

I pulled my trousers back up, then went back inside. I'm going to go and grab some food now. I will have to go through a drive through I think though as I don't want anyone to recognise any smell (There is very little as I've been drinking plenty!).

Trying to decide what to do with my next full bladder. I want to do a proper rewetting in my boxer briefs, but I fancy doing it in a different way but can't think of anything. Probably got about another 45 minutes before my bladder is filled by the large sprite that I picked up from the drive through.

So it was into a drain in the back garden!

Ran out the door, pulled my joggers down, squat, powerpissed for about 35 seconds through my tight boxers, then pulled my joggers back up. The contrast between the warmth around my pissy penis and the cool around my legs from the cold breeze was heaven! 😄

• Cheeky 1

I am planning to extend my collection of "pissing in the suburbs" videos tonight (see https://peefans.com/topic/25757-pissing-in-the-suburbs-public-piss-with-nice-puddle/?tab=comments#comment-358818). It is now 10:30pm and I feel some need to pee. I drank a lot over the course of the last 3 hours (one beer, one non-alcoholic beer and close to four pints of water) and I can feel that my bladder is filling pretty rapidly.

My plan is to wait maybe for one more hour and then head out to visit one of the two places that I used before to relieve myself. I hope that this time I'll take a huge piss and create a massive puddle (I think my two past tries were decent but my bladder was not that full, so I think I can do more this time) 😉

Tonight it is really cold, humid and windy outside (around 4 degree celsius). Maybe the streets are still wet (it was raining for quite some time today), then I'll find out if I still can create a puddle on the street. I'm really looking forward to some outdoor piss fun tonight!

• Like 1

Quick update, I am pretty happy and I think I did accomplish my mission 🥳

Quick recap: I was waiting for my bladder to really fill up and to become a bit desperate. I was really surprised that at 23:15 pm I still was not bursting. My need to pee had increased a bit and my bladder felt and looked pretty full, but I was far from desperate. At that point in time I was a bit disappointed and thought that maybe my body was for some reason not producing a lot of pee during the evening (haha spoiler I was wrong with this one..). At 23:30 I decided to walk towards the same location of my last outdoor pee video. I still was not really desperate, but I thought that maybe during the 25 minutes walk plus the cold weather my need to pee might increase. I started to walk and there were still quite a lot of people walking in the streets. I started to walk up the hill, and after ten minutes of walking everything looked really quiet and I did not meet any other people. I was a bit disappointed that I still was not bursting to pee, but my excitement for another fun outdoor public piss was increasing when I approached that nice protected path / street. It was now about midnight, time for a piss 🙂

I entered that hidden street and quickly set up my camera and my smartphone and did not waste any time to start with my piss. I still was not bursting, but when I started to pee it felt really amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed emptying my bladder and was surprised by the relief that I experienced. I was already urinating with a decent stream for a long time (say thirty seconds), and surprisingly, my bladder still felt like it was far from empty. I just continued peeing and peeing and was done only after what felt like a really long time. When I checked the video I saw that I peed for close to 80 seconds with a pretty powerful stream. I'll try to upload videos of this tomorrow (I have to go to sleep now..).

At some point I still want to do a piss like this when I am really bursting (I know that then it will still be quite a bit more of piss), but for the moment I am really happy with this, this time it was a pretty decent pee. I attached one picture as a little teaser for the video.  Hmm.. and now the question is, how big will the puddle be after 80 seconds of peeing with a stream like this? 😉🙂

vlcsnap-full_bladder_night_piss_a.thumb.png.22bb01779290501157495484f44155d5.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I just had a really full bladder of nice dillute pee. I'm in the garden, busy planting up some pots. I couldn't be bothered to go back inside. I dropped my work trousers and watered a pot by peeing through my boxers. It drenched the soil that was in it so I had to swap it out for fresh soil.

I just pulled my work trousers up again, and now I'm totally ignoring my soaked penis until I can finally be bothered to change them. It's only 15:49 here so I predict it could be a good few hours before I bother cleaning up my pissy little fella.

24 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Was absolutely bursting about 20 minutes ago so I decided a naughty rewetting was due! I ran into the bathroom, pulled my joggers down and just flooded my already pissy boxers. Heavenly relief!

sounds lovely!! im holding too, but letting out little spurts!! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

sounds lovely!! im holding too, but letting out little spurts!! 

It feels so naughty just sitting at the PC playing games and coming on here while my naughty penis slowly dries.

How long have you been wet for now? 😛  

Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

It feels so naughty just sitting at the PC playing games and coming on here while my naughty penis slowly dries.

How long have you been wet for now? 😛  

probably about an hour!! im currently wearing a diaper so i can keep the warmth against me, but when i finally let it all go im thinking of doing it while on my knees and pushing my shorts aside onto the floor, i need practice aiming my pussy

• Like 2
  • Hot 1