Live Action Thread

On 3/16/2023 at 9:41 PM, epdreamgirl said:

i just finished showering after giving myself a golden shower!!

Isn't that a hat on a hat?

Why not give yourself a golden shower, dry yourself off, put on your clothes and then go about your usual business with the musk and aroma of your golden juices soaked into your pores and enveloping your body?

At a pinch, you are allowed to spray perfume on yourself.

That would be hot.

Drinking loads, filling my bladder up for a nice long walk later. I've mapped a 2 hour route out, and have every intention of being desperate when I leave the house. I'll most likely find somewhere quite and hidden to squat and pee through my boxer briefs then pull my walking trousers back up and enjoy the walk as though it's totally normal to have a pee soaked penis hidden inside my black trousers. 😄 I've done a fair few tests with these and they just don't show a wet patch. They are so dark and water resistant it's basically invisible from the outside, and today I'm feeling brave!

Well it's about 3 hours since my wetting in on the walk. I decided not to rewet yet as I wanted to go out and pick up food. Instead, I opted for a rather more "normal" pee in the garden. I went out the back, then stood hidden down the side of the shed. I pulled my trousers down, then slid my already peed through boxer briefs down.

I admired my naughty penis for a little while and allowed the cool fresh air to tickle me a little. Then, I grabbed my pissy fella, aimed into the bush and released. A jet of pee errupted from my penis and sprayed a torrent into the bush. It splashed around the inside of the bush quite a bit. As the flow subsided I grabbed my tight boxer briefs and pulled them up over my dripping penis, purposely allowing the last few drops to tickle the tip of my penis as the tiny wet patch formed on the front of my boxer briefs.

I pulled my trousers back up, then went back inside. I'm going to go and grab some food now. I will have to go through a drive through I think though as I don't want anyone to recognise any smell (There is very little as I've been drinking plenty!).

Trying to decide what to do with my next full bladder. I want to do a proper rewetting in my boxer briefs, but I fancy doing it in a different way but can't think of anything. Probably got about another 45 minutes before my bladder is filled by the large sprite that I picked up from the drive through.

So it was into a drain in the back garden!

Ran out the door, pulled my joggers down, squat, powerpissed for about 35 seconds through my tight boxers, then pulled my joggers back up. The contrast between the warmth around my pissy penis and the cool around my legs from the cold breeze was heaven! 😄

• Cheeky 1