Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds a perfect plan - the longer you can hold, the more golden it could be.    How gymnastic are you?   Handstands in the bathtub, yoga positions, that sort of thing?    Or just a gentle burning fountain?

i dont know im getting really close to having to make a decision!! im not too flexible i usually just prop my legs up on the wall and aim for my chest!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

i dont know im getting really close to having to make a decision!! im not too flexible i usually just prop my legs up on the wall and aim for my chest!!

How is it now, almost an hour later? Still holding?

5 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I’m going to swim later, but I can’t hold it that long, so I’ll have to make use of some other option first. Ah, decisions, decisions…

Update: I did in fact hold until I got into the pool 😈

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, epdreamgirl said:

are you still holding?

On 3/16/2023 at 9:41 PM, epdreamgirl said:

i just finished showering after giving myself a golden shower!!

Isn't that a hat on a hat?

Why not give yourself a golden shower, dry yourself off, put on your clothes and then go about your usual business with the musk and aroma of your golden juices soaked into your pores and enveloping your body?

At a pinch, you are allowed to spray perfume on yourself.

That would be hot.

Drinking loads, filling my bladder up for a nice long walk later. I've mapped a 2 hour route out, and have every intention of being desperate when I leave the house. I'll most likely find somewhere quite and hidden to squat and pee through my boxer briefs then pull my walking trousers back up and enjoy the walk as though it's totally normal to have a pee soaked penis hidden inside my black trousers. 😄 I've done a fair few tests with these and they just don't show a wet patch. They are so dark and water resistant it's basically invisible from the outside, and today I'm feeling brave!