Live Action Thread

2 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

im starting to kinda think it might be hot to have a guy put his dick in my diaper and wet it with me

Haha, I've always wanted to try pissing in someones pants while they piss in it themselves. I could see myself doing this with a (very) close friend at a festival if theres no other option. Just pull out the shorts a bit and let go down her backside into her pants

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'm lying in bed right now scrolling through this thread and holding back the urge to pee. I'm really considering letting it off to the side and spraying the wall. I'm doing rover to pay bills so i dont think anyone will be the wiser if I do. Should I?

7 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Haha, I've always wanted to try pissing in someones pants while they piss in it themselves. I could see myself doing this with a (very) close friend at a festival if theres no other option. Just pull out the shorts a bit and let go down her backside into her pants

i would loveeee someone to pee in my pants!! lucky girl!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

I'm lying in bed right now scrolling through this thread and holding back the urge to pee. I'm really considering letting it off to the side and spraying the wall. I'm doing rover to pay bills so i dont think anyone will be the wiser if I do. Should I?

i think you should, thatd be really hot and im sure youll feel naughty

• Hot 1

These dogs are really little, my wife has the nose of a blood hound, and I just pissed a whole bunch all over the all and carpet..fuuuuuuck clean up sucks.

Definitely an enjoyable horny piss though. No regrets here.

Edited by pguy2981
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

i would loveeee someone to pee in my pants!! lucky girl!

I've had this crazy fantasy about taking a girl somewhere public like a mall...she's in skin tight light jeans or Grey tights 

I take her to the bathroom and stick my dick in her pants and release a full bladder into them

Then I make her walk back through the mall with wet pants so it looks like she wet herself to embarrass her 😈😈

• Like 1
  • Hot 2