Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

have you ever done it?? i bet it feels amazing!

Never done it in real life, unfortunately. But there once was a girl with whom I chatted a lot on the internet and we fantasized together about me doing it to her (she was wearing and wetting a diaper for real while we chatted).

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Never done it in real life, unfortunately. But there once was a girl with whom I chatted a lot on the internet and we fantasized together about me doing it to her (she was wearing and wetting a diaper for real while we chatted).

id love to try it one day!! im watching tv and chugging water, barely even noticing the diaper

• Hot 1
33 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

which of her videos do you like the most?

(Hope nobody objects to me barging in and gushing over Nerdy Faery)

The one where she pees on concrete in the woods and talks about how happy she is to see the wetness, and the one where she pees in a hotel pool 🥰

• Hot 2
2 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

im starting to kinda think it might be hot to have a guy put his dick in my diaper and wet it with me

Haha, I've always wanted to try pissing in someones pants while they piss in it themselves. I could see myself doing this with a (very) close friend at a festival if theres no other option. Just pull out the shorts a bit and let go down her backside into her pants

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'm lying in bed right now scrolling through this thread and holding back the urge to pee. I'm really considering letting it off to the side and spraying the wall. I'm doing rover to pay bills so i dont think anyone will be the wiser if I do. Should I?