Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I haven't particularly been holding. Just letting out lovely warm spurts as and when I've felt like getting wet again. 😄

That sounds good . Good luck with that

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jjones5285 said:

Peed in the laundry, on the concrete floor, shower obviously. Don’t want a HUGE mess to clean up but open for ideas. 

you should put a cup a reasonable distance away and test your aim!! itd be even hotter if you were on your knees leaned back onto your heels, and missing is part of the naughty fun!! if youre worried about a mess, a tile/hard floor is easy and quick cleanup but you can always set down paper towels or a towel. sink is also fun if youve never tried that!!! a self-golden shower is also a must try

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

you should put a cup a reasonable distance away and test your aim!! itd be even hotter if you were on your knees leaned back onto your heels, and missing is part of the naughty fun!! if youre worried about a mess, a tile/hard floor is easy and quick cleanup but you can always set down paper towels or a towel. sink is also fun if youve never tried that!!! a self-golden shower is also a must try

I could probably swing that. Definitely would miss a lot haha

• Hot 1

would love to see!! even just a pic of the aftermath if youre comfortable sharing! at the very least youll have to report back how it was!

Oh I can share a picture for sure! If I go soon I might be able to refill for a second run

1 minute ago, Jjones5285 said:

Oh I can share a picture for sure! If I go soon I might be able to refill for a second run

thats what im thinking too haha i might have some living room floor fun and then chug some coffee on my way to getting my first pack of diapers

thats what im thinking too haha i might have some living room floor fun and then chug some coffee on my way to getting my first pack of diapers

Well then we’ll just have to trade picture for picture! Let me get set up!