Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I've dribbled the tiniest dribble, and can barely sit down.   And trying to take my mind of it wielding a soldering iron - shakily.

Oops - think my time is up

Put that soldering iron down NOW!

Don't panic - I'm back and haven't burned the house down.

After a couple more leaks I decided a flood was likely to be next, so went downstairs and threw a towel on the floor of the utility room.   Standing on it I released maybe 1/3 of my very full bladder to relieve some of the pressure.  Then I allowed myself to undo my belt and buttons.

At that point both legs of my jeans were wet and my bits bathed in a wonderful warmth.

I realised I was standing right in front of the dishwasher, so opened its door and stood astride it.  I pulled my jeans down to top of my thighs, keeping white cotton briefs on and then squatted down, releasing the rest of my bladder in a steady stream through my briefs and soaking my jeans until I was finally finished - the door of the dishwasher almost full to overflowing.

The relief was amazing and incredibly arousing.  So, if you'll excuse me for a few minutes now.  😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
52 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Don't panic - I'm back and haven't burned the house down.

After a couple more leaks I decided a flood was likely to be next, so went downstairs and threw a towel on the floor of the utility room.   Standing on it I released maybe 1/3 of my very full bladder to relieve some of the pressure.  Then I allowed myself to undo my belt and buttons.

At that point both legs of my jeans were wet and my bits bathed in a wonderful warmth.

I realised I was standing right in front of the dishwasher, so opened its door and stood astride it.  I pulled my jeans down to top of my thighs, keeping white cotton briefs on and then squatted down, releasing the rest of my bladder in a steady stream through my briefs and soaking my jeans until I was finally finished - the door of the dishwasher almost full to overflowing.

The relief was amazing and incredibly arousing.  So, if you'll excuse me for a few minutes now.  😉

Fantastic! An excellent end to an impressive hold 🙂 Thanks for telling us about it @gldenwetgoose - I am pleased you had such a good time ... then and, presumably, afterwards 🙂 

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Love 1

Showered about 3 hours ago. Pulled on a lovely fresh pair of these, then peed through them like a waterfall about 2 hours ago. They've since dried very well, and I have every intention of power pissing through them again within the next 30 minutes as my bladder is already very full! Feels so good holding a full bladder even though you've already wet once, and have no intention of using the toilet again for the rest of the day.

Briefs.thumb.jpg.45d9a8f531db05f49a53c2345f1a25b4.jpg

About 30 minutes ago, my bladder began to give me signals that it couldn't hold any longer (I was playing a PC game, and still am). I ran out the back of the house, squat and power peed through my tight briefs. The flood was incredible. Such a torrent of pee!

I'm now sat at my PC relaxing playing games as my little sports briefs dry after their 3rd wetting.

I might go for a 4th, but that depends on when my bladder fills up.

Just now, Bladderlad said:

You should make a vid of the piss?? 

Well I was thinking of going in a large bottle to measure, but I just cannot figure the logistics of recording that out. Between holding your dick, the bottle and the phone at the same time.

Just now, avatar said:

Well I was thinking of going in a large bottle to measure, but I just cannot figure the logistics of recording that out. Between holding your dick, the bottle and the phone at the same time.

That would make a great vid! Rest your phone somewhere, dick one hand bottle with the other!! 😀

• 2 weeks later...