Live Action Thread

1 hour ago, avatar said:

Well it's getting worse by the moment for sure

well I did go and pee eventually, don't know how long I did but I tried to meassure in a 1,5l bottle and would say it is like 1,3l. A personal best for sure

• Like 2

It's been a while since I've done one of these...   And middle of the day so my luck will be nobody online.

Working from home, and with some washing ready to go in the machine.   I had a nice relaxing pee at 8am, and it's now 10:15am - I'm on my second cup of coffee and just beginning to feel the tiniest hint in my bladder.   My aim is to hold until 12:00 though.

And in a bizarre twist of fate, a length of string seems to have got itself completely wrapped and knotted around my jeans fly.  Oopsie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Went outside in the cold air to put some rubbish in the bins - that didn't help.  

Have just been sat at my computer tapping away quite happily, up to the point of suddenly realising I have to pee.  Maybe an 8-9 now.

And ideally another 35 mins to go.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I've dribbled the tiniest dribble, and can barely sit down.   And trying to take my mind of it wielding a soldering iron - shakily.

Oops - think my time is up

Put that soldering iron down NOW!

Don't panic - I'm back and haven't burned the house down.

After a couple more leaks I decided a flood was likely to be next, so went downstairs and threw a towel on the floor of the utility room.   Standing on it I released maybe 1/3 of my very full bladder to relieve some of the pressure.  Then I allowed myself to undo my belt and buttons.

At that point both legs of my jeans were wet and my bits bathed in a wonderful warmth.

I realised I was standing right in front of the dishwasher, so opened its door and stood astride it.  I pulled my jeans down to top of my thighs, keeping white cotton briefs on and then squatted down, releasing the rest of my bladder in a steady stream through my briefs and soaking my jeans until I was finally finished - the door of the dishwasher almost full to overflowing.

The relief was amazing and incredibly arousing.  So, if you'll excuse me for a few minutes now.  😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
52 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Don't panic - I'm back and haven't burned the house down.

After a couple more leaks I decided a flood was likely to be next, so went downstairs and threw a towel on the floor of the utility room.   Standing on it I released maybe 1/3 of my very full bladder to relieve some of the pressure.  Then I allowed myself to undo my belt and buttons.

At that point both legs of my jeans were wet and my bits bathed in a wonderful warmth.

I realised I was standing right in front of the dishwasher, so opened its door and stood astride it.  I pulled my jeans down to top of my thighs, keeping white cotton briefs on and then squatted down, releasing the rest of my bladder in a steady stream through my briefs and soaking my jeans until I was finally finished - the door of the dishwasher almost full to overflowing.

The relief was amazing and incredibly arousing.  So, if you'll excuse me for a few minutes now.  😉

Fantastic! An excellent end to an impressive hold 🙂 Thanks for telling us about it @gldenwetgoose - I am pleased you had such a good time ... then and, presumably, afterwards 🙂 

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Love 1

Showered about 3 hours ago. Pulled on a lovely fresh pair of these, then peed through them like a waterfall about 2 hours ago. They've since dried very well, and I have every intention of power pissing through them again within the next 30 minutes as my bladder is already very full! Feels so good holding a full bladder even though you've already wet once, and have no intention of using the toilet again for the rest of the day.

Briefs.thumb.jpg.45d9a8f531db05f49a53c2345f1a25b4.jpg

About 30 minutes ago, my bladder began to give me signals that it couldn't hold any longer (I was playing a PC game, and still am). I ran out the back of the house, squat and power peed through my tight briefs. The flood was incredible. Such a torrent of pee!

I'm now sat at my PC relaxing playing games as my little sports briefs dry after their 3rd wetting.

I might go for a 4th, but that depends on when my bladder fills up.