Live Action Thread

When it's me in that situation, if I let myself cum then the battle is near enough lost.    The hardness is a major help in keeping the floodgates closed...  as soon as I go soft, that's it.  Game over...

Good Luck - maybe set yourself a time on the clock, where you can then pee.   Currently it's twenty minutes to the hour - and when it reaches the hour you can always set an extension to that time.

• Like 1

Right now I'm playing a drinking game while playing Diablo. In place of alcohol I have water and an energy drink. I've almost finished 32 oz of water and a 16 oz monster. I feel a little pressure in my bladder. I think I'm at a 4/10. 

The game I'm playing is: every achievebt is 5 points, every level up is five points, and every massacre is whatever number closest to 15 is divided by 5. So of I had a 13 massacre it would be 10/5= 2

Re goal is to get to zero before you pee. You gain points to lower your score  by drinking for 5 second increments. Any dieretic is 5 points for 1 sip and water is 1 point for every second sipped. 

Right now I'm at 87...

I need a wee! I am expecting someone round later to give me a quote for a boiler and while I could sit on the toilet and get someone to answer the door while I get my relief. I am really excited at the thought of him seeing me visibly desperate for a wee. I am not bursting but I am definitely desperate and would sit on the toilet if I didn't have other plans.

I'll keep you updated!

Edited by Sophie
Typo - Clearly too full to think straight
  • Love 2
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

So - you’re not going to be trying to completely conceal the need ?

Guessing that his boiler sales pitch could be longwinded - sure you can survive?

I'm not going to try and conceal it, not fully anyway.

It might take a while but the thought keeps popping in my head of me saying "Can I just quickly use the loo? I'll only be a minute" and it really excites me.

• Love 1

Works for me (on several levels).   Perhaps a little mission, should you choose to accept it…

”Sorry… can you excuse me one minute - I’m absolutely bursting for a wee - I really don’t want to have an accident”

or something tamer if you prefer. 

• Love 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Works for me (on several levels).   Perhaps a little mission, should you choose to accept it…

”Sorry… can you excuse me one minute - I’m absolutely bursting for a wee - I really don’t want to have an accident”

or something tamer if you prefer. 

Mission accepted!

• Love 1
Just now, Bladderlad said:

Hehe! Yes indeed. You can also.share Vids via 3rd party sites such as erome. How's your bladder now?

Excellent! I'll try and get a decent couple of shots.

Getting reasonably desperate now, probably 7/10