Live Action Thread

Lovely first soaking! I hurried out into the back garden, pulled my jeans down and squat down. I tipped my hips forwards as far as possible, pulled my boxer briefs up tight and just released. I have a lovely little wet patch on the front of them now. 😄 But I just pulled my jeans back up and now I have some cleaning to get on with in the house. I'm sure they'll dry in no time. 😄

Got carried away cleaning. It felt super naughty at around 12:30 I hopped into the bath while cleaning the bathroom. The toilet being only about 3 feet away. I pulled my jeans down, squat, and just emptied a huge flood through my tight boxer briefs for the 2nd time while just staring longingly at the toilet just in front of me. I then pulled my jeans back up, and continued with my cleaning of the bathroom. 😄 My naughty wet little man all excited as to what had just happened. 😛  

To be clear, I finished my cleaning after that wetting at about 13:00. Then quickly grabbed some food from the fridge and sat down to watch a film that I've Just finished watching. Full bladder, and excited little private area that's hopeful for another naughty soaking! Where to do it this time though? 🤔

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, avatar said:

Doing a proper holding session at the moment, after a long while. Trying to figure out what to do for the release that's mess free but fun at the some time, since I unfortunatelly live with people 😞

How's it going? 😀

49 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Nice! I love being super desperate!

I don't really have much experience with it to be honest, only now felt the sudden urge to give it a try. I'm more looking forward to the release tho

11 minutes ago, avatar said:

I don't really have much experience with it to be honest, only now felt the sudden urge to give it a try. I'm more looking forward to the release tho

Yeah extreme holding is painful and stressful lol. The release is so amazing that it makes it all worthwhile!! 😀

50 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Yeah extreme holding is painful and stressful lol. The release is so amazing that it makes it all worthwhile!! 😀

yeah well I finally caved in and peed already. Just a boring partial toilete partial bathroom sink pee, but the feeling of release is just priceless!

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...