Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, Bladderlad said:

Not thought that far ahead lol. I'm a bit hungover and very horny so just loving the feeling ATM! How about you??

Ahh, im very horny too! Always am when I'm bursting. I want to do a just made it thing, a little leak as I fumble getting my cock out!

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Jlpee said:

Ahh, im very horny too! Always am when I'm bursting. I want to do a just made it thing, a little leak as I fumble getting my cock out!

Think that's my fav scenario? Making it but not quite making it lol

Edited by Bladderlad

Im watching just made it vids to tease my bladder, my boxers are soaked but I dont think I have leaked any pee, yet...

Yeah good point, I seem to produce gallons of pre cum when I'm horny and have a full bladder lol!! Wonder if it's connected? 😀

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Do you usually leak piss when your really desperate??

If I'm not hard yeah, when its time I spurt a few times before the full force comes, usually as I know I'm on my way to let go. You?

Edited by Jlpee
  • Like 1

Thats a shame! I think leaking and loosing control is one of the best things to do and see!

Fuck yeah. It can happen but only under very specific circumstances. It's useful if stuck for hours on a motorway traffic jam with a bursting bladder tho 😂😂

• Hot 1
Just now, Bladderlad said:

Fuck yeah. It can happen but only under very specific circumstances. It's useful if stuck for hours on a motorway traffic jam with a bursting bladder tho 😂😂

Ohh, I love being desperate in the car, trying to find a bottle I can slip my tip up to and let go... I normally end up damp in them situations!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bladderlad said:

Although that time I did leak after I was out of the car..

Only time it's ever happened in public