Live Action Thread

Just now, Alfresco said:

Personally, I need to pee and do have access to toilets but I'm going out in about 15 minutes so I'll probably wait until then, then drive 30 mins to my destination and will pee outside, maybe in the car park by the car, maybe find a quiet spot somewhere else in the town.

I think you should just skip the first pee and get into the car!

2 minutes ago, Jlpee said:

I think you should just skip the first pee and get into the car!

That's what I meant - I'm bypassing the available toilets and waiting until I get there to pee outside.  Just had the extra pint of water and filled a water bottle to take with me.

• Hot 1

Well for those who are interested in the update...

I was driving from my town to the town where the appointment is and the route passes a park with public toilets.  I could see from the road that the toilets had been closed already (gates across the doors) despite it only being about 2:30pm.   So, I pulled into the car park and walked up to the toilets pretending that I didn't know that they were closed.   I checked the gents, then tried the ladies.   Both had a sign up saying that "Due to misuse, these toilets will be closed mid afternoon every day".   So, I misused the porch area in front of the ladies toilet and left a sizeable puddle on the floor.   Well, if they lock the toilets, what do they expect?

I then carried on to the destination town, attended my appointment then went for a little walk before going back to the car.  I stopped at a little footbridge over a small brook/stream and peed off the bridge into the water.   It was a fairly open location and whilst there was nobody in immediate vision, it was overlooked by a row of houses and was close to a carpark and the footpath, so anyone could have appeared without warning.   The pee fell about 4m down into the water making a nice splashing sound which I enjoyed.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

Well for those who are interested in the update...

I was driving from my town to the town where the appointment is and the route passes a park with public toilets.  I could see from the road that the toilets had been closed already (gates across the doors) despite it only being about 2:30pm.   So, I pulled into the car park and walked up to the toilets pretending that I didn't know that they were closed.   I checked the gents, then tried the ladies.   Both had a sign up saying that "Due to misuse, these toilets will be closed mid afternoon every day".   So, I misused the porch area in front of the ladies toilet and left a sizeable puddle on the floor.   Well, if they lock the toilets, what do they expect?

I then carried on to the destination town, attended my appointment then went for a little walk before going back to the car.  I stopped at a little footbridge over a small brook/stream and peed off the bridge into the water.   It was a fairly open location and whilst there was nobody in immediate vision, it was overlooked by a row of houses and was close to a carpark and the footpath, so anyone could have appeared without warning.   The pee fell about 4m down into the water making a nice splashing sound which I enjoyed.

That's extremely hot! I remember there used to be beach toilets where I lived that closed for the entire winter. The men's entrance was behind the building and very secluded. This became an open air urinal!! 😀

• Like 1

First time posting in this thread...

I have the house to myself today, and I'm not feeling well, so I'll need to make sure that I stay hydrated. 😉

I just drank about a litre of water and am feeling like some naughty peeing may be in the cards.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, RainyDay said:

First time posting in this thread...

I have the house to myself today, and I'm not feeling well, so I'll need to make sure that I stay hydrated. 😉

I just drank about a litre of water and am feeling like some naughty peeing may be in the cards.

How did it go? Did you have fun?

9 hours ago, Jlpee said:

How did it go? Did you have fun?

I did. 🙂

Before I had decided to hold, I was cleaning the house. I had this doormat that I wanted to clean, so I brought it into the bathroom and placed it in the bathtub. Inspired, I opted to squat on the side of the bathtub and pee on it. I didn't realize how much I actually had to go, so that was a nice surprise. I watched the pee splatter all across the fabric and decided that that would not be my last naughty pee of the day.

I started drinking water steadily as I kept cleaning. In total, I drank over a litre. After about two hours, of squirming and bouncing on my heels, I decided that it was time. 

I grabbed the blue comforter that I was planning to wash anyway and put it on the floor in the laundry room, then took off my pants and stood over it. My bladder accepted the invitation immediately. At first, I kept my feet slightly apart and bent at the knees to try to make sure that my stream only hit the blanket. It felt so nice to let it just pour out of me! 

The comforter wasn't incredibly absorbent, so the pee started to pool around my feet. It was also splattering all over my legs, so I gave up on my original position and just pressed my legs together, letting the stream trickle down. The warmth was rather pleasant!

Since my bladder still had a lot to offer, I made an effort to soak as much of the blanket as possible and try out different positions, finishing out in a low squat. 

Afterward, when I picked up the blanket to put it in the washing machine, I realized that there was a huge puddle on the floor. I peed right through it!

I have the house to myself again, so I'm wondering if I should have another adventure. We'll see!

• Hot 4
18 minutes ago, Ajr972 said:

First time posting here, I have really put myself up against it here… loaded up with drinks and haven’t peed in 4 hours. I’ve even been laying on my bladder and occasionally pressed on it too. I’m really feeling it

Oh I promise you you’ll love how this ended. I’ve got pics and videos to show 😉

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, RainyDay said:

I did. 🙂

Before I had decided to hold, I was cleaning the house. I had this doormat that I wanted to clean, so I brought it into the bathroom and placed it in the bathtub. Inspired, I opted to squat on the side of the bathtub and pee on it. I didn't realize how much I actually had to go, so that was a nice surprise. I watched the pee splatter all across the fabric and decided that that would not be my last naughty pee of the day.

I started drinking water steadily as I kept cleaning. In total, I drank over a litre. After about two hours, of squirming and bouncing on my heels, I decided that it was time. 

I grabbed the blue comforter that I was planning to wash anyway and put it on the floor in the laundry room, then took off my pants and stood over it. My bladder accepted the invitation immediately. At first, I kept my feet slightly apart and bent at the knees to try to make sure that my stream only hit the blanket. It felt so nice to let it just pour out of me! 

The comforter wasn't incredibly absorbent, so the pee started to pool around my feet. It was also splattering all over my legs, so I gave up on my original position and just pressed my legs together, letting the stream trickle down. The warmth was rather pleasant!

Since my bladder still had a lot to offer, I made an effort to soak as much of the blanket as possible and try out different positions, finishing out in a low squat. 

Afterward, when I picked up the blanket to put it in the washing machine, I realized that there was a huge puddle on the floor. I peed right through it!

I have the house to myself again, so I'm wondering if I should have another adventure. We'll see!

That sounds amazing, and very inspiring! I hope you did get up to more fun, please do tell if you did. 😃

14 hours ago, RainyDay said:

I did. 🙂

I hope you did... been reading your "new house" stories in the fiction section. Excellent stuff. Now I know where you get the inspiration from. Lol

• Haha 1