Live Action Thread

I've finally made it home after 2 hours of over time. My house mate is out, my bladder is getting rather full, and I'm in need of a shower. Wish me luck! I intend to force my bladder to save the huge 1.4l flood it holds for a good boxer brief soaking right when I can't hold out any longer!

Rushed to the bathroom, fumbled with the buttons on my dark blue jeans, managed to get them undone and my jeans down. Dived onto the toilet and within miliseconds my pee muscles released. A torrent of warm piss sprayed at full force straight into my tight boxer briefs, pouring through the material and down into the toilet. It took about 45 seconds to full drain my huge bladder.

I sat for a little while as the drips subsided, then pulled my jeans back up and head back downstairs to type this up and check on how my tea is coming along.

Foods nearly ready, good job the kitchen chairs are leather topped. Will enjoy my food in my damp jeans & soaked boxers then change into my comfy jogging bottoms (jeans needed a wash anyway) after to enjoy the rest of the night nice and damp and naughty!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

8:30 AM I am not starting a new hold here. In fact I have to pee soooo bad right now. 

I woke up with a painfully full bladder at 6:30 . I peed normally.

This was not a planned hold. It is totally spontaneous .

I had 3 large mugs of tea.  Due to all that tea, I  have had to pee badly for about an hour now, but I decided to hold it for awhile. Soon I began to feel like my pee was going to come out during bladder spasms. A tiny leak caused me to grab myself with my hand, which got it stopped.

I should have mentioned I am taking a prescribed diuretic  each morning to help prevent fluid retention in my legs. 

Since then things have gotten much worse. I am having difficulty focusing on typing because of the intense discomfort/ pain. My bladder is painfully stretched.  A half hour ago the intense pressure at the tip of my penis was only felt during spasms. It then settled into a constant throbbing pressure. I am getting  increasingly frequent it is about to come out waves of pressure at my pee hole. It even hurts at the base of my penis and by my balls.

As I am typing for the past 10 minutes I have had to pee so bad, I am constantly squeezing my penis, with one hand and typing with the other. My mind wants to let go to ease the pain  and pressure. I am experiencing frequent I am about to pee myself waves. A leak would feel so good right now . While squeezing myself may be preventing a leak it is doing nothing to relieve the pressure in my dick. OMG my pee feels like it is going to come out. I can't focus. I want to measure what I am holding , rather than wet myself this time. I HAVE to Pee so bad .I have not held it nor been this desperately full in years. 

2 hours since I last peed with copious fluid intake along with a prescribed diuretic 

10 minutes later I can't sit still. I am squirming, doing a seated potty dance  while constantly hold my dick tightly . The pressure is very intense. Although in reality it has been 3 hours , this post will not last long. OMG it is going to come out.

8:30 AM -1 hour later Right now a leak would be great, but I am not letting it out , despite the pain. I have stopped holding myself and let my sphincter do the work . So far it is holding it in . I even watch a new video of a desperate female wetting her soft leggings.  I wonder how long I can last . The pressure at my pee hole is sharp strong and constant. It feel like it is going to come out now.

9:10 AM another 40 minutes later 

Still holding barely. I am squirming to try a less painful position . It isn't working.

As I am typing my response just now I experience a small leak. I am trying to stop it.

But pee is continuing to slowly leak out right now. It hurts so much I am not so concerned about leaking, because it hurts.  I can't sit still because of the pain from my distended bladder. 

Due to age related prostate/ bladder issues I have been unable to hold my pee to this point in a few years without wetting myself. 

I should have started this thread earlier, but this was entirely unplanned. I was pleasantly surprised when I remained dry while the pressure rose to high levels.  

It is time to go and measure how much I am holding. It feels like it will be a lot, like I used to be able to do

Anyway back in the day I could hold up to 1.35 liters,  but not in a long time.

It looks like I am back. This is a 1 litter measurement urinal bottle from my doctor. As you can see I am well past that level.  I had to cut off my flow because the jug was about to overflow. I am almost empty but I held over a liter.

image.thumb.png.d37f9b7e27fb55d94298b4a9b7aab5c6.png

Edited by wettingman
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

I have unintentionally found myself bursting... at about an 8/10 desperation. Going to see how long I can hold out before I start leaking. Once I start leaving I plan to let the floodgates open and wet myself. 

@peegirl99 well that makes two of us

Started playing the sims on my PC. Remember somewhere reading that someone used to have fun by letting out little leaks in the real world whenever their sim wet themselves. I've sold the toilet on the game, and I'm well prepared with a full bladder to enjoy plenty of naughty little spurts over the next 2/3 hours as my sim wets themselves over and over. 😂 I think I'll be cooking lunch in a nice tight damp pair of boxers. 😛 

I was intending to let my boxers dry a bit while I was cooking but I couldn't resist the urge to let a few little fresh leaks out. 😄 My wet patch on my boxers looks great now! 😄 My naughty penis was glistening when I looked down the front of my trousers. 😛 It feels so naughty just doing normal day to day tasks as you let your private parts spray pee into your underwear!