Live Action Thread

Ran to the bathroom. Pulled my jeans down. Tried to let just a little leak out. Couldn't regain control and just ended up peeing for like 50 seconds through my tight boxers. I shook the drips out, then quickly pulled my jeans up again over my wet boxers. Now I'm sat on a nice folded towel gaming again with my little wet man comfy and wet between my legs. 😛

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Great fun for my first "wetting". I changed into my work trousers (Black rugid DIY ones) and head out to wash the car.

I made the rule that each time I dunked the sponge in the water I'd release a jet of pee.

The initial warmth and rewarming of each little leak felt lovely. The work trousers aren't very absorbant so quite a few little trickles escaped down the inside of my thighs and got my socks a little wet in my wellies.

The first few spurts were hard to stop as I was bursting. Each leak reduced the pressure slightly until eventually I finished my car wash, went round the back garden, pulled my trousers down and dropped into a squat position to power piss the rest of my bladder straight through my tight boxer briefs.

To clean up I've basically just stripped off my wellies, damp socks and work trousers. Then dried myself thighs down with a towel and thrown my comfy joggers back on over my damp boxers to stop my pissy privates from getting cold.

I'm sat on my comfy desk chair on a folded towel nice just enjoying the naughty feeling and filling my bladder up ready to give my boxers another soaking in another 2 hours or so. 😁

Well, my bladder wanted relief so I had to give in. I hurried up to the bathroom. Pulled my joggers down, jumped into the bath and squat down making sure to tilt my hips as far foward as possible. As soon as I was in position my bladder relaxed and I felt a wave of warmth spread around my penis, soaking it once again. The floor poured out through my tight boxers for about 40 seconds. The pee was very clear due to how much I've been drinking.

As soon as the flow subsided I change the squat position slightly, allowed the drips to stop then grabbed my towel and dried my legs and feet before pulling my comfy jogging bottoms back up over my wet boxers again. 😛  I just can't help but indulge myself every now and then!