Live Action Thread

Well, my bladder wanted relief so I had to give in. I hurried up to the bathroom. Pulled my joggers down, jumped into the bath and squat down making sure to tilt my hips as far foward as possible. As soon as I was in position my bladder relaxed and I felt a wave of warmth spread around my penis, soaking it once again. The floor poured out through my tight boxers for about 40 seconds. The pee was very clear due to how much I've been drinking.

As soon as the flow subsided I change the squat position slightly, allowed the drips to stop then grabbed my towel and dried my legs and feet before pulling my comfy jogging bottoms back up over my wet boxers again. 😛  I just can't help but indulge myself every now and then!

I've finally made it home after 2 hours of over time. My house mate is out, my bladder is getting rather full, and I'm in need of a shower. Wish me luck! I intend to force my bladder to save the huge 1.4l flood it holds for a good boxer brief soaking right when I can't hold out any longer!

Rushed to the bathroom, fumbled with the buttons on my dark blue jeans, managed to get them undone and my jeans down. Dived onto the toilet and within miliseconds my pee muscles released. A torrent of warm piss sprayed at full force straight into my tight boxer briefs, pouring through the material and down into the toilet. It took about 45 seconds to full drain my huge bladder.

I sat for a little while as the drips subsided, then pulled my jeans back up and head back downstairs to type this up and check on how my tea is coming along.

Foods nearly ready, good job the kitchen chairs are leather topped. Will enjoy my food in my damp jeans & soaked boxers then change into my comfy jogging bottoms (jeans needed a wash anyway) after to enjoy the rest of the night nice and damp and naughty!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1