Live Action Thread

3 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

I was at an 8. I just pissed myself outside on my patio. My panties are soaked. It felt so good trickling down my legs. My pussy is tingling with excitement. I need to go back inside and give myself another kind of release. 

Those sentences create lovely pictures in my mind. Enjoy the release!  👍😊

• Agree 1

Just a quick shout up...  I'm here and open to any manner of options.

Alcohol is and will be consumed - that's my apology in advance - and I have no set plan or ideas for the evening.

May need a pee quite soon, and whilst it won't be on the toilet I think the real fun will be next time around.

Watch this space - and if anyone fancies joining in, the more the merrier.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Sorry nobody was around to join you.  What happened in the end?

Oh just the normal Peefans sort of stuff…. Some of it is in the Challenge Goose thread, but other than that toilet use has been strictly limited.

I’ve been mostly house clearing so have had opportunities to leave my mark.  Piles of bedding (on and off the bed), standing and wetting on a rug, on the patio a couple of times…. Basically anywhere I could think of lol.

Into the city this morning, so probably a parking garage pee and then the airport for the flight home later. 

• Love 3

@gldenwetgoose, great that you have had plenty of chances to enjoy a variety of naughty options.   My fun this week has been limited as I have not been alone much, but I went for my Covid booster on Tuesday, drank plenty before I went, needed to pee when I got there, had to wait 40 mins, was desperate when I got out so had a pee behind the building.  I started peeing on the concrete in the corner and then spotted an old piece of carpet had been left rolled up outside, so I stopped peeing, unrolled it a bit and peed the rest of my bladder on the carpet.  I left the carpet unrolled with a very obvious wet puddle.

I also had a pee behind some shops and a few times in the garden and the kitchen sink.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Excellent opportunities taken there @Alfresco  

They say as one door closes, another opens.  Today one door has definitely closed for me - assuming legal wheels spin in the right direction with no hiccups on Monday.

Looking forward to seeing which door opens next (or failing that leaving a puddle on the doorstep). 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

They say as one door closes, another opens.  Today one door has definitely closed for me - assuming legal wheels spin in the right direction with no hiccups on Monday.

If that means what I assume then that's good news that you've finished everything and great that you've had the opportunity for fun along the way.   Who knows that the next door to open will be, but hopefully it will be something fulfilling.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...