Live Action Thread

11 minutes ago, Luv2feelupee said:

Sexy! How are you feeling at the moment?

Right now, I've downed two cups of water (I'm not sure how much it holds) and I feel fine. I think my body is retaining water, which means when it comes out it's gonna be a lot. I'm looking forward to it. I hope I pee for a minute or more this time!

2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Right now, I've downed two cups of water (I'm not sure how much it holds) and I feel fine. I think my body is retaining water, which means when it comes out it's gonna be a lot. I'm looking forward to it. I hope I pee for a minute or more this time!

That's going to catch up with you and make you need to pee bad. Good luck hold it.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ears pricked up at ‘squeezed in an O’. 

Kudos to you B - enjoy that holding. 

Getting a wee bit of exersize in while still holding. Its getting a bit difficult now. Thinking I may give in soon. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Whenever it stops being fun - or perhaps then plus 15 minutes. Just to be sure?

Eh...we are getting to "not being fun" here soon lol. I'm sweating! At like an 8 now 😭

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Take it you’ve got the house to yourself and you’re not having to hide the visual clues?

No 😭 kids are here. 

I didn't realize how late it is so im.gonna have to go pee now cause I need a shower and to cook dinner. Update in just one second!

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hopefully it’s gonna take you more than a second?

Way more than a second. About 30 seconds haha. Way less than my hopeful minute long pee 😒 but oh well. 

I even stopped recording cause I thought I was done but then *bam* five more seconds! I felt so empty so idk what happened lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Home alone for the first time in awhile. Was unexpected so didnt plan on having fun but I have found myself pretty full and in need of a pee so going to hold it for awhile and see what happens. Might wet myself on the back patio once it gets dark. I have neighbors so not sure if I can get away with pulling my pants down for a pee. But we’ll see what happens. 

• Like 2