Live Action Thread

Had to go! Ran to the bathroom, yanked my jeans down as fast as I  could and dived onto the toilet. A total flood of pee poured through my tight boxer briefs on the toilet. I quickly pulled my jeans back up and now back at my desk gaming. My poor little guy all lovely and wet! 😛 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Jacksbisexual74 said:

Working a PR event at work today. Before I left the house I peed and mid stream I yanked my underwear (knickers for the UK fans) back up and soaked the front. Iam wearing black pants so the inevitable wet spot that I'm sure will seap through won't be visible as I stand there handing out stuff.

That's sooo hot!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Love a lazy Sunday evening. I'm bursting to pee. I've already peed through my boxer briefs once 3 hours ago and I'm drinking a few beers now to get myself ready for another lovely warm soaking in an hour or so! 

That's lovely to imagine. How desperate are you?

Ran into the bathroom. Fumbled with my phone like crazy to get it on the 5 minute timer. Jumped into the bath. The second I squatted, my pee muscles took that as the invite to release. A jet errupted and sprayed out my penis into my tight damp boxer briefs. I forced myself to clamp off the flow, and then squatted there for 5 minutes, the whole time my bladder spasming and trying to release my pee. About 1 minute to go another large jet sprayed out into my boxers. I lifted myself up a little, regained control and looked down the front of my boxers at my glistening penis. Just 50 more seconds to go!

The last 30 seconds were torture! Finally it was over. I released an a huge torrent of pee sprayed from my penis like a fire hose, totally drenching my boxer briefs and pouring through the bottom of my joggers and soaking my socks.

I attempted to stop the flow, but there was no chance, it was feeling far too good and the flow was so powerful. I pulled my waistband away for about 10 seconds and just watch my soaked penis spraying warm pee all around the inside of my tight boxers.

The flow finally subsided about 50 seconds after it began. I was totally soaked. (Well my crotch and feet were anyway!)

I stood up, took my joggers down, peeled my soaked socks off, then using the dry parts of my joggers I dabbed them on my soaked boxers to absorb any of the larger drips that would escape. I grabbed a towel, dried my feet and hopped out the bath onto the same towel but folded on the floor.

I pulled a fresh pair of joggers up over my nice wet boxers, slipped my feet into my slippers and came back to the computer to type this up. 😛 I'll wait for my boxers to dry now, hopefully before bed. Not sure what to do next with them, only have about 2 and a half hours before I have to sleep.

• Hot 2