Live Action Thread

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

A few minutes ago I peed in the bath. I have started to do this often since the pee goes down the plughole on it's own and doesn't need to be flushed away, thereby saving water in these tough economic times. Just the occasional rinse is necessary.

@steve25805 - You've just inspired me - Thank You!!!

After my long hold and wetting earlier, I've been getting gradually more full and just decided on a loud and proud piss into the bathtub - felt amazing, I'll definitely be doing that more often when home alone, cheers!!!

• Hot 1
16 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm around again and working from home - so I'll return yesterday's favour if you like.   How are you doing and do you have an end plan?

That's great! Have a Teams meetings at 1130, would like to hold until after that but we will see LOL!! 😃

IMG20220901102501.jpg

4 minutes ago, Girlpee59 said:

Just had a nice piss near a farm gate I was super desperate as I nearly wet myself I'm now on the way home super horny 

20220905_153820.jpg

Wow, that looks like a real flood of pee.. 😳🔥 Very nice, then I hope you arrive at home soon such that you can take care of being super horny 🙂

• Agree 1