Live Action Thread

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Right - so can see you don't want a massive clean up after, guess you'll be ready to hit the bed.

How about we both stick around and you hold on until at least half past?   Fair target?

Seems like a good plan to me! I can make it until then!

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You've got this.    Distraction technique - how's your day been? 

Its been pretty good actually, ive been doing a lot of carpet pees since im getting it professionally cleaned next week. Loads of fun 😊

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

One of my favorite peeing positions! Just a few more minutes until its time!

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ha ha - sounds great.    So when you finally give in, then maybe kneeling on the carpet with a rolled up towel clamped between your thighs could be a good solution - and not too much worry if the towel doesn't hold it all.

Just now, Baby_ennie said:

One of my favorite peeing positions! Just a few more minutes until its time!

Sounds like you may be able to last a little longer?     Depends whether you prefer the holding or the mind-blowing relief of the release.

(You can tell where my focus is lol)

Just now, Baby_ennie said:

Oh yeah that was a wonderful pee, and i totally soaked through the towel and the carpet below it! One of the best feelings ever!

Glad we could tag along....  Now, perhaps we'll leave any post-pee 'relaxation' for you to enjoy...

• Like 1

Trans man here - I’ve had top surgery but not bottom surgery (and if this needs to be moved to men peeing, no problem). I’m on vacation with my husband and parents. All of them are asleep, and I’m on the balcony of the resort facing the ocean, so no one can see me. I have ben wa balls inside of me and my bladder is so fucking full. I can’t decide if I want to keep holding or just let it all go now, but either way, I’m going on this deck. It feels so good holding it with my front hole stuffed. I feel like I could come just from having my bladder so swollen. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2