Live Action Thread

Annoyingly, even though I have been working from home all this week I got very little change to enjoy wetting as my housemate has been coming and going depending on his wokr schedules.

Today I have been a bit naughty so far in the sense that I wet my tight polyester boxer briefs about 11am and then haven't changed since.

I plan to do more naughty pee fun soon once I've got my bladder nice and full. I'm about 60% of the way there and need some naughty ideas. My little penis is already quite excited having already been made to wet himself once and then been refused clean up! 😛

Couldn't hold it back any longer!! I ran to the bathroom, dropped my joggers and peed through my boxers sat on the edge of the bath! Pulled my joggers back up, grabbed a towel, and now I'm sat gaming on my leather chair and towel with a soaking wet private area! 😄

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds like those floodgates are about to burst...

Are you at home, somewhere which can cope with the flood?   Or in the bathroom ?

In my bedroom right now, looking for a good place to let my pee out on.

I don't want to 'mansplain' to you how to hold on - after all you're the expert and you know your body.   Does clamping a hand on yourself help you?  Pacing about?

And in terms of a place....    Pile of laundry waiting for the wash?   Clean towels?    or rush into the bathroom and jump in the bath / shower / toilet ?

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Right - so can see you don't want a massive clean up after, guess you'll be ready to hit the bed.

How about we both stick around and you hold on until at least half past?   Fair target?

Seems like a good plan to me! I can make it until then!