Live Action Thread

42 minutes ago, Purple_minion said:

Does anyone ever play during the day here? 

The site in general has busier and quieter times….  The active members tend to generally be Western Europe or Americas and a few Australians. 

So active times tend to be maybe 4pm GMT until midnight GMT for the Europeans (and Brits) and maybe 3-4 hours longer for the USA and Canada.

People are active during their daytimes and evenings- in terms of live action perhaps even more so in their daytimes.

Unfortunately it’s a fairly small group when you factor ‘active’ members who happen to be online and happen to have the time free to participate.  Amazing moments can happen though. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rutherfordbquincy said:

How often do people check this thread?

Every six hours ?    I'm kidding a bit, it's six hours since you posted but that was overnight in my timezone.

It does vary according to who's around with only a limited subset of the huge membership being the ones who will actively respond.   Also it's perhaps the case that a lot of guys are only interested in ladies' pee so maybe less interested in interacting here?

One of the benefits of working from home while your housesmate is away is the fun you can have.

Today I have been in my usual voice call with a parts supplier, only this time instead of being sat in a boring office at work, I have been sat on my comfy leather gaming chair, drinking plenty, and slowly letting lovely naughty jets of pee into my tight boxers. 😄 Good job I have a nice triple folded towel under me!

• Like 2

I've decided my favourite new hobby is desperate gaming. I drink loads of water and tea, begin gaming, and refuse my bladder relief until I can't hold or it's hurting too much to hold. Then, I rush to the bathroom like crazy and usually end up releasing it entirely through my boxers 😛

I am currently in the super desperate nearly wetting phase of this fun.

• Hot 1

Annoyingly, even though I have been working from home all this week I got very little change to enjoy wetting as my housemate has been coming and going depending on his wokr schedules.

Today I have been a bit naughty so far in the sense that I wet my tight polyester boxer briefs about 11am and then haven't changed since.

I plan to do more naughty pee fun soon once I've got my bladder nice and full. I'm about 60% of the way there and need some naughty ideas. My little penis is already quite excited having already been made to wet himself once and then been refused clean up! 😛

Couldn't hold it back any longer!! I ran to the bathroom, dropped my joggers and peed through my boxers sat on the edge of the bath! Pulled my joggers back up, grabbed a towel, and now I'm sat gaming on my leather chair and towel with a soaking wet private area! 😄

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds like those floodgates are about to burst...

Are you at home, somewhere which can cope with the flood?   Or in the bathroom ?

In my bedroom right now, looking for a good place to let my pee out on.

I don't want to 'mansplain' to you how to hold on - after all you're the expert and you know your body.   Does clamping a hand on yourself help you?  Pacing about?

And in terms of a place....    Pile of laundry waiting for the wash?   Clean towels?    or rush into the bathroom and jump in the bath / shower / toilet ?