Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, pee01 said:

I just went for about a minute long felt great letting it go.

Pleased for you but don't mention running water, the urge is getting harder and harder to resist.  😅

This last drink might just be the tipping point.

Just had an almost overwhelming urge to pee and I had to jam my hand into my soaking slit and hold on for dear life until the feeling passed.  Moving my legs almost constantly now and I'm only a quarter a way through my can of drink.

Standing up and walking round the room 5 minutes ago just to see if I could doesn't seem like such a great idea now.  I managed it but I don't think I will again.

Going to keep drinking though.  Want to wait until the very last moment.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, LoveToHold said:

Pleased for you but don't mention running water, the urge is getting harder and harder to resist.  😅

This last drink might just be the tipping point.

Just had an almost overwhelming urge to pee and I had to jam my hand into my soaking slit and hold on for dear life until the feeling passed.  Moving my legs almost constantly now and I'm only a quarter a way through my can of drink.

Standing up and walking round the room 5 minutes ago just to see if I could doesn't seem like such a great idea now.  I managed it but I don't think I will again.

Going to keep drinking though.  Want to wait until the very last moment.

Aww you are feeling the urge now more. You can hold it now. You hold it more.

About half a can of fizzy coke added to my bladder.  Surprisingly the urge has eased a little bit right now which probably means it will hit me ten times as hard any minute.

My bladder feels so hard and full and my wet panties are lovely and warm against my desperate slit.  I can't wait until it all comes flooding out.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well the urge just hit again big time and I'm dancing in my chair doing that pee dance with my legs that we all know and love.

Determined to finish the last quarter of my can although it's going to be fun getting down the stairs to the bathroom... especially when seeing the toilet always makes me want to pee bad.

Have to keep stopping typing to grab myself, especially if I stop moving my legs.

Made it to the end of my drink and nearly to the end of my endurance.  Hand is firmly in my crotch now and legs tightly crossed.  Standing up should be fun.

Wish me luck as I try and make it downstairs without wetting myself.  Debating whether to wet my underwear or not.  Have a feeling my bladder might make that choice for me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sorry for the delay in updating but my bladder finally gave up just after I last posted.

I made it half way down the stairs before the first massive spurt leaked into my already wet underwear and I had to stop and dance on the spot for a minute to stop even more from escaping.

Made it to the bathroom and had to stand there holding myself tightly and dancing on the spot for about two minutes before I dared let go and remove my jeans.

Once my jeans were off I decided to be extra naughty and put on a second pair of panties over my first one and stand over the toilet and just let go.

Was a little tricky putting them on but they started out dry I promise.  No sooner had I shuffled over and positioned myself over the toilet when my brain gave the signal to pee and it flooded out completely soaking me.

I'd expected the flow to rush straight down as usual but I guess the extra layer makes a difference as it diverted sideways and down my leg, soaking my socks that I'd forgotten to remove.

Felt so good even if cleaning the resulting puddle on either side of the toilet was a bit of a chore.  Will need to go to bed soon but this was so much fun.  Hope everyone enjoys it.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
58 minutes ago, LoveToHold said:

Sorry for the delay in updating but my bladder finally gave up just after I last posted.

I made it half way down the stairs before the first massive spurt leaked into my already wet underwear and I had to stop and dance on the spot for a minute to stop even more from escaping.

Made it to the bathroom and had to stand there holding myself tightly and dancing on the spot for about two minutes before I dared let go and remove my jeans.

Once my jeans were off I decided to be extra naughty and put on a second pair of panties over my first one and stand over the toilet and just let go.

Was a little tricky putting them on but they started out dry I promise.  No sooner had I shuffled over and positioned myself over the toilet when my brain gave the signal to pee and it flooded out completely soaking me.

I'd expected the flow to rush straight down as usual but I guess the extra layer makes a difference as it diverted sideways and down my leg, soaking my socks that I'd forgotten to remove.

Felt so good even if cleaning the resulting puddle on either side of the toilet was a bit of a chore.  Will need to go to bed soon but this was so much fun.  Hope everyone enjoys it.

Sounds like an incredible night! 😁 Your poor pad didn't stand a chance!

Did you shower after or just change for bed? I'd have been way too sleepy at 6am to go and shower. 😂

Glad you enjoyed yourself! 😁

• Like 1

Ran to the bathroom, slightly loosing it on the way as I completely stopped focussing on my hold. Pulled my jeans down quick and sat down to release the whole flood for like 50 seconds into my boxers sat on the toilet. I've still got house work to do so I just waited until they had drip dried as much as possible and then pulled my jeans back up. I might clean up after the house work is done, I might not. Who knows!

• Hot 1
17 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Sounds like an incredible night! 😁 Your poor pad didn't stand a chance!

Did you shower after or just change for bed? I'd have been way too sleepy at 6am to go and shower. 😂

Glad you enjoyed yourself! 😁

Thanks.  It was really enjoyable.  The urge kept coming and going and every time it came back it got harder and harder to hold back.  Must admit I was close to losing it on the bathroom floor when I first walked in.
I didn't shower, I just wiped myself with toilet paper, rinsed my underwear and socks so they wouldn't smell too badly and came back to post here before crashing into bed.... although I may not have slept straight away.  😉

Noticed I missed your hold.  It sounded really hot, nice to wear damp underwear and know that you've wet it, especially when nobody around you has a clue.  I hope you enjoyed that lovely long pee releasing into your boxers, I know I sure liked reading about it.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, LoveToHold said:

Thanks.  It was really enjoyable.  The urge kept coming and going and every time it came back it got harder and harder to hold back.  Must admit I was close to losing it on the bathroom floor when I first walked in.
I didn't shower, I just wiped myself with toilet paper, rinsed my underwear and socks so they wouldn't smell too badly and came back to post here before crashing into bed.... although I may not have slept straight away.  😉

Noticed I missed your hold.  It sounded really hot, nice to wear damp underwear and know that you've wet it, especially when nobody around you has a clue.  I hope you enjoyed that lovely long pee releasing into your boxers, I know I sure liked reading about it.

Sounds absolutely wonderful! 😄

Oh yeah definitely. It's a naughty reminder of what naughty fun you've been up to! 😄 

We better not chat too much in the live action thread though. Well, unless we are doing anything fun. 😛  

Edited by jmatthews1995

i’m feeling horny and have been fantasising about holding and then casually and slowly wetting myself while gaming and sitting on a towel, might start drinking and holding and see where it goes 😉

• Hot 1

I've been on here for a couple hours now letting the desperation build up and now I'm really really desperate. I'm tempted to spread my legs and let go off of the stairs and hear my stream fall to the hardwood on the floor but I also love pissing on myself, the couch, anywhere. please give me ideas the dirtier the better! 

• Like 1

hi all, it’s been a while (more about that later)! currently working at home where i’m on a conference call. been needing to go for about an hour and thought today would be a good day to do some holding. had coffee earlier which i don’t normally drink so really feeling it, plus drinking water along with it. i am pretty good and experienced at holding but the coffee is making it more necessary faster lol. seeing how long i can hang on. feeling the pressure at my bladder and sitting with my legs in the chair to relieve some of it