Live Action Thread

The second I stood up I felt myself start loosing control. It was like my bladder thought I was already at the toilet. It began to release and I ran to the bathroom grabbing myself with one hand and opening the doors with the other. I felt some warmth spread, but I ignored it and carried on hurrying. I managed to get into the bathroom and I grabbed the waist of my trousers yanked them down facing towards the toilet. Piss was already spraying out of my unheld penis it sprayed all over the toilet and then I quickly grabbed my soaked penis and aimed him into the bowl. I must have pissed for well over a minute! It felt like forever. Once I was done I quickly pulled my boxers back up. The wet patch from my run to the toilet was obvious, but not concerning as only the front had got wet. I pulled my trousers back up over my pissy penis and boxers and sighed with relief. Now I have to clean the bathroom up. I'm not giving my pissy penis the luxury of a clean up yet though. He can stay pissy for loosing control before I had managed to aim at the toilet.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I  feel so so much better now after that relief!

I bet you do.  I'm sorry I missed it.
I'm half heartedly holding.  I haven't been to the toilet since about 6pm and it's 20 past midnight now.  I haven't had very much to drink though so while the urge is there in the background it's easy enough to ignore.

Might have to pour myself another glass of apple juice and see where it takes me.  😄

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, pee01 said:

I am holding it now. I have to pee now. I am drinking water and tea now.

Looks like it's just you and me @pee01  😄

A little update for you all...

I was fine until midnight, although tbf I haven't drunk that much today only about 600ml

Then my mother called me to stand up and rescue her from a spider in her bedroom.  That was fine but when I returned to the computer 10 minutes later after standing up I swear everything felt like it hit my bladder at once.  I'm still drinking but my legs are firmly crossed right now and my pad is no longer dry.  Felt so good letting a sneaky spurt out.  I don't want to get too wet tonight but I love that wet feeling so wearing an incontinence pad gives me the best of both worlds and if it gets too full it ccan leak round the sides so that's always an added thrill.  I will try to keep the rest in for now but it's getting steadily more difficult.

1 minute ago, LoveToHold said:

Looks like it's just you and me @pee01  😄

A little update for you all...

I was fine until midnight, although tbf I haven't drunk that much today only about 600ml

Then my mother called me to stand up and rescue her from a spider in her bedroom.  That was fine but when I returned to the computer 10 minutes later after standing up I swear everything felt like it hit my bladder at once.  I'm still drinking but my legs are firmly crossed right now and my pad is no longer dry.  Felt so good letting a sneaky spurt out.  I don't want to get too wet tonight but I love that wet feeling so wearing an incontinence pad gives me the best of both worlds and if it gets too full it ccan leak round the sides so that's always an added thrill.  I will try to keep the rest in for now but it's getting steadily more difficult.

Nice that we are both holding it. You can hold it in.

6 minutes ago, LoveToHold said:

Looks like it's just you and me

I'm still here and I'm glad I am; otherwise I would have missed that lovely post of yours. 😊 Guess it was wise of you to wear that incontinence pad tonight.

Edited by kalle2020
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

I'm still here and I'm glad I am; otherwise I would have missed that lovely post of yours. 😊 Guess it was wise of you to wear that incontinence pad tonight.

I must admit to putting it on when I last went to the bathroom knowing I would need it later.

The warm feeling against my slit is so nice.  Just let another tiny spurt out so I can feel it.  Only a bit though as I love feeling full and desperate to go.
It's nice if you can stay for a bit if not I hope it will give you sweet dreams and happy times thinking about it.  😉

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LoveToHold said:

It's nice if you can stay for a bit

I'm afraid now it's really time for me to leave. But indeed, I have some beautiful thoughts on my mind now to take to bed with me, and hopefully I will dream about a naughty lady holding and letting out littles spurts into her incontinence pad.  👍😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, pee01 said:

I just went one minute long. Feels great taking such a long pee after holding if few hours long. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  The relief is so nice isn't it.

I'm still holding on but I'm having to jiggle my legs about quite a bit as I type.

Chatting on discord is helping to distract me and I'll confess to leaking a few spurts out... some accidentally and a few on purpose.

Probably won't be much longer now.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'll try.  Resorting to sitting on my heel when the urge hits me to help hold it back.

God I love this full feeling.

You are feeling the uehes now and hit you.

Yeah.  I'll be fine and then suddenly I feel a sudden urge to pee and have to cross my legs hard or what I'm doing now which is push the heel of my foot hard into my damp crotch.

Going to start on a can of coke now - 330 more ml to add to the already full bladder.

If I can get through that I'll go pee.  I'm quite a slow drinker though so that will prolong the fun agony though.  😅😂

Edited by LoveToHold
  • Like 2

Yeah.  I'll be fine and then suddenly I feel a sudden urge to pee and have to cross my legs hard or what I'm doing now which is push the heel of my foot hard into my damp crotch.

I am getting the urge too to hold it. Getting harder for me to hold it too. Keep legs tight crossed no more leaks.

• Like 1

Hold it with me.  You'll have to let me know if you have any accidents and I will too.

I am holding it up with you.  I love feeling of holding it. I love knowing your holding it too.

• Agree 1

I must admit a little squirt just leaked out.  I had to stand up to get another drink.  Thought I was OK but as I went to sit down I couldn't grab myself in time and I leaked just a bit.
OK now and squirming in my chair as I drink my cola.

• Love 1