Live Action Thread

Ok, got a taste for holding, so i will try something crazy: my last pee break was 4:30am, and now is almost 9am. Now i will see how long it takes for me to burst, because i will be at work until 9pm. I won't post hourly updates because i think it will get boring at some point, but i will be regular with the updates. 

Wish me luck!

Ps: i will be drinking my regular 1.5l of Water intake troughout the day, got to stay hydrated, right?

Edited by AWN_84
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, AWN_84 said:

Ok, got a taste for holding, so i will try something crazy: my last pee break was 4:30am, and now is almost 9am. Now i will see how long it takes for me to burst, because i will be at work until 9pm. I won't post hourly updates because i think it will get boring at some point, but i will be regular with the updates. 

Wish me luck!

Ps: i will be drinking my regular 1.5l of Water intake troughout the day, got to stay hydrated, right?

Good luck holding it. You can hold a lot and a long time. You should measure your pee when you go.

10 minutes ago, pee01 said:

Good luck holding it. You can hold a lot and a long time. You should measure your pee when you go.

Not sure if i can make home holding, i have a measure cup there, but the urge is getting stronger by the hour

2 minutes ago, AWN_84 said:

Not sure if i can make home holding, i have a measure cup there, but the urge is getting stronger by the hour

Ya you been holding it a long time. You are going to get urges and hard to hold it that long time. Hold it until you leak or to painful to hold. Use the measure cup to hold it.

I gave up 😁😁

Released during my lunch break, hard to hold when you dont have the work to keep your focus elsewhere

Aftermath will be uploaded soon!

The holding this time was 7:30hrs

Edited by AWN_84
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, AWN_84 said:

I gave up 😁😁

Released during my lunch break, hard to hold when you dont have the work to keep your focus elsewhere

Aftermath will be uploaded soon!

The holding this time was 7:30hrs

You hele it a long time I am impressed by you holding it.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Hi all. It's pretty much 11:30am here in the UK. I have just drank a pint of water and have made myself a large coffee. I am going to pee now like normal, and then see how long I can hold for. Here goes! 😁

Good luck, have fun holding! I know i did

• Thanks 1

Wow I am filling fast. I guess that's what 900ml of fluid (including coffee) does. 😂 I better go make lunch and a nice big glass of water.

*edit* - Lunch eaten and 300ml of water drank.

That means 870ml of water and 350ml of coffee drank so far.

Edited by jmatthews1995

The second I stood up I felt myself start loosing control. It was like my bladder thought I was already at the toilet. It began to release and I ran to the bathroom grabbing myself with one hand and opening the doors with the other. I felt some warmth spread, but I ignored it and carried on hurrying. I managed to get into the bathroom and I grabbed the waist of my trousers yanked them down facing towards the toilet. Piss was already spraying out of my unheld penis it sprayed all over the toilet and then I quickly grabbed my soaked penis and aimed him into the bowl. I must have pissed for well over a minute! It felt like forever. Once I was done I quickly pulled my boxers back up. The wet patch from my run to the toilet was obvious, but not concerning as only the front had got wet. I pulled my trousers back up over my pissy penis and boxers and sighed with relief. Now I have to clean the bathroom up. I'm not giving my pissy penis the luxury of a clean up yet though. He can stay pissy for loosing control before I had managed to aim at the toilet.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I  feel so so much better now after that relief!

I bet you do.  I'm sorry I missed it.
I'm half heartedly holding.  I haven't been to the toilet since about 6pm and it's 20 past midnight now.  I haven't had very much to drink though so while the urge is there in the background it's easy enough to ignore.

Might have to pour myself another glass of apple juice and see where it takes me.  😄

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, pee01 said:

I am holding it now. I have to pee now. I am drinking water and tea now.

Looks like it's just you and me @pee01  😄

A little update for you all...

I was fine until midnight, although tbf I haven't drunk that much today only about 600ml

Then my mother called me to stand up and rescue her from a spider in her bedroom.  That was fine but when I returned to the computer 10 minutes later after standing up I swear everything felt like it hit my bladder at once.  I'm still drinking but my legs are firmly crossed right now and my pad is no longer dry.  Felt so good letting a sneaky spurt out.  I don't want to get too wet tonight but I love that wet feeling so wearing an incontinence pad gives me the best of both worlds and if it gets too full it ccan leak round the sides so that's always an added thrill.  I will try to keep the rest in for now but it's getting steadily more difficult.