Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, AWN_84 said:

Ok hour 9: time to take a shower and release the stream, it was fun, the aftermath will be uploaded soon

Until next time ty @LoveToHoldย for keeping company!

You had a big bladder lucky you can hold it that long.

10 minutes ago, pee01 said:

You had a big bladder lucky you can hold it that long.

Not as big as yours and your 1-2min streams ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I could have holded for longer, but i am out of time, need to sleep to wake up early tomorrow.

Btw, the stream was about 20sec long, i will post the video soon

12 minutes ago, LoveToHold said:

Enjoy the release and the filming... oh and I guess the shower too.

Thanks very much for allowing me to join in the fun.

Ty, you are welcome, hope to see you holding out soon as well!

Now all eyes are on @pee01ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
Just now, AWN_84 said:

Not as big as yours and your 1-2min streams ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I could have holded for longer, but i am out of time, need to sleep to wake up early tomorrow.

Btw, the stream was about 20sec long, i will post the video soon

Ty, you are welcome, hope to see you holding out soon as well!

Now all eyes are on @pee01ย ๐Ÿ˜

The pressure is on @pee01 in more ways than one.ย  ๐Ÿคฃ

1 minute ago, LoveToHold said:

I bet it did.ย  Thanks for letting us share in the fun and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Ya it did feel good letting it go. You are welcome glad you enjoy me update you holding it.ย 

Ok, got a taste for holding, so i will try something crazy: my last pee break was 4:30am, and now is almost 9am. Now i will see how long it takes for me to burst, because i will be at work until 9pm. I won't post hourly updates because i think it will get boring at some point, but i will be regular with the updates.ย 

Wish me luck!

Ps: i will be drinking my regular 1.5l of Water intake troughout the day, got to stay hydrated, right?

Edited by AWN_84
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, AWN_84 said:

Ok, got a taste for holding, so i will try something crazy: my last pee break was 4:30am, and now is almost 9am. Now i will see how long it takes for me to burst, because i will be at work until 9pm. I won't post hourly updates because i think it will get boring at some point, but i will be regular with the updates.ย 

Wish me luck!

Ps: i will be drinking my regular 1.5l of Water intake troughout the day, got to stay hydrated, right?

Good luck holding it. You can hold a lot and a long time. You should measure your pee when you go.

10 minutes ago, pee01 said:

Good luck holding it. You can hold a lot and a long time. You should measure your pee when you go.

Not sure if i can make home holding, i have a measure cup there, but the urge is getting stronger by the hour

2 minutes ago, AWN_84 said:

Not sure if i can make home holding, i have a measure cup there, but the urge is getting stronger by the hour

Ya you been holding it a long time. You are going to get urges and hard to hold it that long time. Hold it until you leak or to painful to hold. Use the measure cup to hold it.

I gave up ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Released during my lunch break, hard to hold when you dont have the work to keep your focus elsewhere

Aftermath will be uploaded soon!

The holding this time was 7:30hrs

Edited by AWN_84
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, AWN_84 said:

I gave up ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Released during my lunch break, hard to hold when you dont have the work to keep your focus elsewhere

Aftermath will be uploaded soon!

The holding this time was 7:30hrs

You hele it a long time I am impressed by you holding it.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Hi all. It's pretty much 11:30am here in the UK. I have just drank a pint of water and have made myself a large coffee. I am going to pee now like normal, and then see how long I can hold for. Here goes! ๐Ÿ˜

Good luck, have fun holding! I know i did

• Thanks 1

Wow I am filling fast. I guess that's what 900ml of fluid (including coffee) does. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I better go make lunch and a nice big glass of water.

ย 

*edit* - Lunch eaten and 300ml of water drank.

That means 870ml of water and 350ml of coffee drank so far.

Edited by jmatthews1995