Live Action Thread

Kids are in bed, heating turned up and I have a nearly endless supply of hot chocolate. 

The bathroom is banned until I go to bed but I already know I'm going to have a wee on the kitchen floor! The question is just when... 😉 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, kalle2020 said:

And another question is: through your knickers or directly onto the floor?  😉

Directly onto the floor! I'm pulling down my jeans and purple briefs. 

I do enjoy wetting but I'm doing something a little different tonight. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

I'm getting more and more curious what exactly that is going to be.  😉

I mentioned it in the same post 😊 I'm pulling down my jeans instead of wetting myself 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm getting very desperate now, like holding myself bouncing my legs desperate! 

I have another hot chocolate to finish and I'd like to wait another 30 minutes or so 

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Directly onto the floor! I'm pulling down my jeans and purple briefs. 

I do enjoy wetting but I'm doing something a little different tonight. 

Very hot! There will be lots of pee pee flying through the air! 🥳❤️ In my personal preference wetting is nice, but I prefer unhindered streams of pee flying through the air 🙂

Is it alright if I tell you guys about the release tomorrow? It's getting late here and I think my husband and I will be otherwise distracted after my release 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Sophie said:

Is it alright if I tell you guys about the release tomorrow? It's getting late here and I think my husband and I will be otherwise distracted after my release 

Sure! Enjoy the relief and everything that comes after it.  👍😊

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

sure can you do one of those after pee stories like you do in the experiences forum?

That's what I was thinking. I'll ping you guys and post the link here so you don't miss it 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, HitEmAll said:

That's actually very good, I have to go to bed anyway.. 😅 Enjoy and have a nice evening everyone!

Goodnight, sleep well! 

• Thanks 1

I am bursting for a wee! Legs squeezed together with a hand jammed between them. I'm going to try and wait a little longer 

I'm not going to have any more fluids but I will make one last update before the dam bursts, as long as it doesn't take me by surprise that is. 

• Hot 1