Live Action Thread

For me, today is washing day and I've just had a very satisfying pee over a pile of clothes on the kitchen floor.   What I didn't realise when I started was that the shirt on top of the pile was somewhat water repellent so rather than the usual case of soaking into the pile, this time if pooled on the shirt and ran off the corner all over the tiled floor.   Ah well, I just carried on anyway and then put the top garment in the machine and used some more absorbent items to mop up the puddle.

It is the second pee on washing today - the first washing load had a white towel on top of the pile so it was very satisfying to turn it yellow before it went in the machine.

I'm definitely feeling it now.  I'll be fine and then suddenly the urge to pee will hit me and I'll have to clamp my legs together and bounce my leg up and down until it subsides again.

I've had three glasses of apple juice at roughly 250ml a glass.
I think I might add a nice can of coke to the mix... see how that feels.
Any comments or instructions are welcome although I don't have the house to myself so can't do anything to wild unfortunately.

I'd guess it's about an 8 out of 10 right now.

Edited by LoveToHold
  • Hot 1