Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I'm sure you can keep holding for a lot longer

Thank you 🙂

My husband has told me that he will decide when I'm allowed to pee and I must not go before then unless it is an emergency. I must sit here and hold it like a good girl. 😍

For anyone interested - I am wearing thick black leggings (not see through) with a black thong underneath, a black bra and white t-shirt, black socks. 

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, LovesToWet said:

I bet a bike ride with you would be fun. 

Does you're husband like to control you?

Hehe thank you, I don't have any qualms about peeing outside either if that's your thing. 

He loves controlling me, he knows exactly what I enjoy and what my limits are. And I love being controlled as long as it is in a fun way. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
Just now, Sophie said:

Hehe thank you, I don't have any qualms about peeing outside either if that's your thing. 

He loves controlling me, he knows exactly what I enjoy and what my limits are. And I love being controlled as long as it is in a fun way. 

I enjoy peeing outdoors and if I get the chance, I will pee in my cycling shorts or running tights. Lycra is fun for wetting 

Glad you've got a husband that's into the same as you, it must be really fun to have that sexual connection

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Sophie said:

I haven't had a wee in about two hours, I'm starting to feel the first dull twinges of desperation and I am absolutely loving it. I don't know why but I've suddenly become very horny out of nowhere. 

I'm going to hold it for a while longer, I'm really enjoying hiding the fact I need to pee and I'll enjoy it even more when it becomes more difficult. I want to be controlled a little, not being able to make my own choice of when I can pee. A little like being at an event, I can't just get up and pee anytime. 

Hope you had a lovely desperate time and a blissful release @Sophie and that it got you and M turned on ❤️

• Agree 2