Live Action Thread

51 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

House mate is away today! 😄 I emptied my bladder first thing when I woke up at 7:30 and then drank loads!! I have showered and dressed in a tshirt, a jumper, a pair of polyester boxer briefs and a comfy pair of thick black jogging bottoms.

It seems like today, is going to be a PERFECT day to spend pissing my tight little boxer briefs! 😛 Good job my bladder is filling nice and fast already!! 😄

Have a fun day 😊

• Like 1

Well there was my first relief of the day! Sat myself on the toilet with my joggers down and just released a flood straight through my boxer briefs. This time, I quickly changed them to a fresh pair and put on some jeans. I have to go shopping to get some food! I changed into my new boxers while my naughty private area was still a little wet mess and it feels so damn naughty!!

2nd lovely soaking! This time it was squatting in the bath. 😁

I haven't bothered changing my boxer briefs this time. Just pulled up a pair of jet black work trousers and now I'm going to go and do some work in the garden and the garage. 😁 I'm surely my tight little boxers will dry nice and quickly! 

So summary of my day.

A wetting & Changing

A wetting and staying in them for a couple of hours.

Changing.

Spending a few hours leaking loads while gaming.

Changing into fresh ones.

Wetting just now, and now to leave them to dry before getting naked to sleep. 😄

What a wonderful pissy day for my naughty little cock! 😄

I set myself up nicely after work today. I drank loads at work, then came home around 4pm. I changed into comfy joggers, and boxers and have spent the last 3 or so hours just playing xbox and letting little naughty spurts of pee out into my boxers. 😄 It feels such a great way to relax after a long week!

The naughtiest feeling, is sitting here with a little damp patch on the front of my boxers as I eat my evening meal! 😄 Just casual as anything enjoying a nice pizza with a little pissy damp private area nestled comfy in my boxers and joggers! 😛 

Now onto a few beers and a fair few more leaks before bed! 😉 

Edited by jmatthews1995
35 minutes ago, foxypiss said:

Currently holding and no one's home. Where should I piss

Pee in a potted plant, if you have one.

Otherwise, pee into your dirty laundry pile or hamper.  The clothes will get washed anyway, so why not?

Let me know what you ended up doing, I would love to know I had input into the naughty pee of a nice lady like yourself!!

For the last 3 hours or so I have been sat nice and comfy on my computer chair, with a double folded towel under my bum. I have been slowly letting little leaks out, just wetting my naughty little penis. While I was writing my "Discrete Wetting Guide" I was sat with a lovely wet patch on the front of my dark blue joggers. 😄 It feels so good to just let out leak after leak, re-soaking my pissy little penis. I'm sure my dirty man is resigned to the fact that until bed time tonight he's going to be one rather pissy guy! 😛 😛

Guest ShyPeeMan
51 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Need to pee,  Where should I go ?  Ready to burst. Everything ones sleep

Somewhere quiet or just stand on towels and wet yourself

I'm the same but darent do anything incase they wake up so I'm gonna go for a run a do some outdoor pissing

12 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

What a fun day! Just got changed out of my damp boxer briefs and joggers into a comfy pair of pyjama shorts. Feels so cool and fresh having been in wet boxer briefs and joggers for like 5 hours. 😄 I'll shower tomorrow morning. 😛

Just been for my first morning pee. Almost felt naughty standing at the toilet and peeing like normal with what was a rather pissy little penis from yesterday! I peed like normal, tucked my naughty fella back in and I am not being lazy in bed putting off getting up for a shower and occasionally looking down the front of my pyjamas at my pissy little guy! 🤣

On 8/20/2018 at 8:15 AM, Riley said:

So I thought it would be a cool idea for a place if people were actively doing something pee related to have a place beside the main chat site to post so I created this thread. My main idea is if someone is holding they could post almost updates while they are holding. Not sure if this is at all of interest to people but I thought I would post it and see.

Quick reminder - this ^^^ was the intent of this Thread when set up, and it’s worked brilliantly on many occasions, where someone has been holding and other people have supported or even had a joint hold and eventual release together going on. 

On those cases where it’s after the event, you’ve already pee’d and you want to share please do… but perhaps in its own entry in Real Pee Experiences or in Men Pissing if you identify as such. 

For those that have notifications set up on individual topics it’s always exciting to see a post has been made here, hoping it’s going to be the start of a thrilling real time event.

• 2 weeks later...

Today's the first day in a long while I've had the house to myself - and also a day I'm working from home (coincidence...?)

So far I'm on my second black coffee of the morning, last pee was the first of the morning a  good three to four few hours ago.  Currently I'm just feeling the start of a need to pee, maybe a 4 or so on the one-to-ten scale.

If anyone's about and interested in supporting or even holding along just shout up.  If not I'll just enjoy quietly.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Today's the first day in a long while I've had the house to myself - and also a day I'm working from home (coincidence...?)

So far I'm on my second black coffee of the morning, last pee was the first of the morning a  good three to four few hours ago.  Currently I'm just feeling the start of a need to pee, maybe a 4 or so on the one-to-ten scale.

If anyone's about and interested in supporting or even holding along just shout up.  If not I'll just enjoy quietly.

Now half an hour later and the need is definitely there - swinging between a gentle enjoyable fullness and a more sudden 'need', the sort of feeling where if I wasn't trying to hold and happened to be passing a toilet (or other convenient location) then I may be tempted to pee.

Not today though. Not this time.

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Now half an hour later and the need is definitely there - swinging between a gentle enjoyable fullness and a more sudden 'need', the sort of feeling where if I wasn't trying to hold and happened to be passing a toilet (or other convenient location) then I may be tempted to pee.

Not today though. Not this time.

Oops… That’s what happens when the concentration slips. 

1F7735F3-DBD6-4C59-9F71-80E566C489B7.thumb.jpeg.0eed1c8dba5ed1dc017e90affd1806d3.jpeg

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1