Live Action Thread

I've been doing much the same, but a while ago I remembered I needed something fro the shops. I drank a few beers and waited until I was pretty desperate, put a coat on and on the bottom half nothing but waterproof overtrousers and old trainers. It's raining torrentially at the minute so running water everywhere, I held on while I got round the shop and when I left to walk home there were a few brave souls out and about. Just after I stepped out I relaxed and let a full bladder go as I was walking down the street, it felt great and was completely undetectable by the people around me.  Definitely going to do that again 😁

12 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I've been doing much the same, but a while ago I remembered I needed something fro the shops. I drank a few beers and waited until I was pretty desperate, put a coat on and on the bottom half nothing but waterproof overtrousers and old trainers. It's raining torrentially at the minute so running water everywhere, I held on while I got round the shop and when I left to walk home there were a few brave souls out and about. Just after I stepped out I relaxed and let a full bladder go as I was walking down the street, it felt great and was completely undetectable by the people around me.  Definitely going to do that again 😁

Wow that was a brave move! I bet that was such a thrill!

I think I've been letting little leaks out now for around 5 or so hours. But they are little! Like very small spurts just enough to make a little circle on my boxers each time! 😄

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Wow that was a brave move! I bet that was such a thrill!

I think I've been letting little leaks out now for around 5 or so hours. But they are little! Like very small spurts just enough to make a little circle on my boxers each time! 😄

There's so much water running down the street that everyone is splashing when they walk, perfect cover 😀

I love letting little bits go like you are 👍 so nice

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

There's so much water running down the street that everyone is splashing when they walk, perfect cover 😀

I love letting little bits go like you are 👍 so nice

Yeah I bet! Did you shower when you got back or just change?

It's great isn't it! 😄 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Yeah I bet! Did you shower when you got back or just change?

It's great isn't it! 😄 

just changed back into the pissy lounge pants I've been wearing for the last two days, they've been drying on a radiator 🤣