Live Action Thread

Hour two and I definitely need a wee! It is coming and going in manageable waves but standing with my hands in a sink of water had a strong effect. There was some jiggling and leg squeezing going on. 

I'm okay... For now 

• Love 1

It has been three hours since I started filling up, I've been pacing myself but boy I'm starting to feel it now! My kids have gone to bed so I'm taking advantage of the opportunity to jiggle my legs! I feel the next hour might be my last. 

• Hot 2

I'm getting very jiggly now! I want to stay in this state for as long as possible but at the same time I want to have enough left over so I can actually get changed before the dam bursts!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, ShyPeeMan said:

@Sophieyou're doing great. What will you get changed into?

Whichever underwear my husband chooses from the multipack I bought a couple of weeks ago, and probably nothing else. Maybe just the panties and my bra.

• Hot 2
5 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Would be kind of funny if you wet yourself before putting the right knickers on.  😉

It nearly happened the last time I did something like this! It's hard to get dressed when you're half bent over trying not to pee everywhere. I was more newborn giraffe than glamorous.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

I need to go to sleep but this is just too good to miss.

I won't be posting the write up of the wetting tonight i'm afraid, I think I'll be erm...'occupied' with something else after I have wet myself.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ShyPeeMan said:

@Sophie I bet you will, sounds like you husband is a lucky man. Enjoy the wetting, I know I'll enjoy the write up

I'm going to try and wait another twenty minutes if you can wait that long? I'll give one last "bladder check" before I head off to empty it.

• Like 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I'm going to try and wait another twenty minutes if you can wait that long? I'll give one last "bladder check" before I head off to empty it.

Thank you, but I'll be asleep by then. Early start tomorrow, need to fill my bladder before I get on my bike 😉😉

2 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Thank you, but I'll be asleep by then. Early start tomorrow, need to fill my bladder before I get on my bike 😉😉

Alright hun, well I hope you will enjoy catching up on here tomorrow and I'll get the full story posted ASAP.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, WetNightmare said:

Drinking huge glasses of water. Where should I pee in my apartment? Will put cloth down.

Maybe all over the entryway floor. Like you’ve just come home desperate and can’t make it another step.