Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, Peeteller said:

Are you alone?

Can you take off your pants? 

If so, get another glass of water take off your pants, get your pillow sit down on it and watch TV or read a book while you drink 

I just went now

Anyone wanna keep me company while I'm forced to hold my morning pee ☹ before I even got out of bed to do anything my neighbor knocked on my door and said the water would be shut off "for the next few hours." It's only been about half an hour and I'm already at a 5 for fullness. The thought of pee sitting in my toilet for hours puts me off so I'm gonna have to hold it 😫 I'm both excited and disappointed at the same time lol.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Anyone wanna keep me company while I'm forced to hold my morning pee ☹ before I even got out of bed to do anything my neighbor knocked on my door and said the water would be shut off "for the next few hours." It's only been about half an hour and I'm already at a 5 for fullness. The thought of pee sitting in my toilet for hours puts me off so I'm gonna have to hold it 😫 I'm both excited and disappointed at the same time lol.

I predict you wont be waiting for the toilet after a while and the carpet may begin to look very appealing....

5 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I would help you help it

• Love 1