Live Action Thread

I’m finding myself in a holding situation completely unintentionally so I figure I should at least make it fun. 😉 

My landlord is over fixing a leak in the shower and I only have the one bathroom. I’m growing a bit desperate, and I’m lucky enough to have this morning’s iced coffee cup still in my room. I’d like to avoid using it until I absolutely have to. 

• Hot 1
11 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

would you consider using the kitchen sink to piss in?

Not with my landlord in the apartment! Basically my only option is taking a walk somewhere or using the cup. It’s a bit cold and too early in the evening to guarantee people won’t be walking by, so I’m opting for the cup. 

6 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

how desperate are you from 1 to 10?

1 minute ago, Peeteller said:

I dare you to go drink another cup of water

I’d say I’m like a 6.5. I’m getting there, but not about to burst yet. 

and I’ll do you one better and grab the bottle of vitamin water I have in the fridge. 🙂 

2 hours ago, arigalo said:

Not with my landlord in the apartment! Basically my only option is taking a walk somewhere or using the cup. It’s a bit cold and too early in the evening to guarantee people won’t be walking by, so I’m opting for the cup. 

Do you have a special cup for this purpose?  You may need more than one cup.

15 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Are you ready to explode Yet

14 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Do you have a special cup for this purpose?  You may need more than one cup.

I ended up having an power/internet outage at my place due to extreme wind so I couldn’t keep updating, but after holding for about five hours total (not five hours from posting when I was already holding) and all that water ( 😉 ), I couldn’t take it anymore and had to grab the plastic coffee cup from this morning and put it to good use. Thanks for letting me have some fun while my landlord’s work forced a hold! 😅

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Pee Outside Girl said:

I had to run some errands and while I was on my way to a local store I had to pee really bad, I had to cross my legs and to walk real tight, when I got to the store I was about to pee myself twice, I even asked the lady to let me use the toilet there but she said sometimes she had to go to the public parking lot to go to the toilet but that sometimes it was crowded and that she would ask someone else. 

I joked and said "and sometimes on a tree, right? Haha" she giggled and said "yes" she told me to go to the parking lot but there were two guys and they said "good night" in a weird way so I walked away and right now I'm on my way home on the public transport, really needing to go. 

Tell me if you'd like me to keep you posted about what happens. I think I'll pee on a tree at a park, what do you think? 

Are you someone who is comfortable sharing pics of the act/aftermath?