Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

In your earlier post @BGSB86 you asked yourself if you did want to make it - and I'm reading in there that possible humiliation is on the cards...   So what are your options now?

On the one hand, if you can hold on to your break you get to have a much needed pee?   Or is it the case that after a small leak you'd be finding somewhere to shelter for an emergency release?  Guessing you're not really opting for total flooding at work?

As much as I love humiliation, I don’t have a change of clothes so peeing in pee soaked jeans in chilly weather isn’t too comfortable. Though I would be fine with either the emergency release or actually making it. The emergency release is more exciting though. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BGSB86 said:

As much as I love humiliation, I don’t have a change of clothes so peeing in pee soaked jeans in chilly weather isn’t too comfortable. Though I would be fine with either the emergency release or actually making it. The emergency release is more exciting though. 

Then, I hope you can enjoy that emergency release.

Maybe as much as a few others cheering you on.

35 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Then, I hope you can enjoy that emergency release.

Maybe as much as a few others cheering you on.

That emergency release might be happening soon as my lunch break got pushed back by a bit since we’re so busy.

• Hug 1
  • Love 2

If you're wondering where your post from the last day or two has gone - it's probably been moved to > https://peefans.com/topic/7422-post-about-your-pee/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-290617

Just a bit of explanation folks....    If you've just had a pee we love to hear about it.  But if you're posting to tell us about something that's already happened then what usually happens is to post it somewhere in Real Pee Experiences, or Pee Pictures or Pee Videos.  Generally either add it into an existing topic or if it's something a little out of the ordinary then create a new topic,

For the guys the same thing applies, with pictures or videos going in the Men Peeing section.

This particular thread was set up as a truly live peeing thread - so for example if someone is holding, or desperate it's the place to post it and then to post live updates of how they're getting on - so sharing their desperation with us up to the final point of eventual release (and maybe a bit of fun after).  Basically for a running commentary leading up to your pee.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Peeteller Two hours on and guessing you're not still sitting holding - if you are then count this as me telling you to go 😉

Small suggestion for next time though - If you're reading this you'll see that I've merged it into the Real Experiences  'Live Action Thread' which is a great place to have your post.  Reason I say that is when people see a new post in here they know it's exactly this kind of situation, so you're far more likely to get people noticing, responding and interacting with you.

If you are about to let go...  ENJOY!

• 2 weeks later...