Live Action Thread

30 minutes ago, Bound2burst said:

Sitting here now holding it, trying not to be obvious to my SO whose a few feet infront of me, but can totally catch me if he looks back here (he doesnt know Im into this)

SO? Security Officer? Sorry I'm confused

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Significant Other 🙂

OMG I'm so dumb😂😂😂😭😭😭🤦🤦🤦🤦

Now I'm realizing how lonely I am😂😂😂😭😭

Edited by Riley
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Riley said:

OMG I'm so dumb😂😂😂😭😭😭🤦🤦🤦🤦

Now I'm realizing how lonely I am😂😂😂😭😭

You're Far from dumb

sorry you feel lonely. You have made many friends on here in a short time. I hope you can find someone to be with in real life. If I’m not mistaken you are still young. Be yourself and be patient. 

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Mark J said:

You're Far from dumb

sorry you feel lonely. You have made many friends on here in a short time. I hope you can find someone to be with in real life. If I’m not mistaken you are still young. Be yourself and be patient. 

Such good advice for you there , Riley XX  

Me been holding for 3 hours, need there but can last for now. When I have to pee will do through pants and tracky bottoms

1 hour ago, Sexismygod said:

I was down in the hotel bar an hour ago.  Somehow, a puddle of pee appeared under my table.   Hmmm .. 🤔

Wow that's brave 😂 I never would have the bravery to do something like that😂😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/20/2018 at 5:34 PM, PissDude said:

Have you ever tried to keep it going by just letting out enough to regain control, then hold it some more? I'd love to hear about it.

I'm starting @PissDude challenge right now! I went to the bathroom about an hour ago and don't have to pee but am going to try and hold it as long as possible with pissdudes method and take you all along for the journey!

• Like 2