Live Action Thread

On 10/12/2021 at 4:47 PM, peegirl99 said:

Just got home and not sure how much longer I can hold it. I lost a couple spurts getting into the house. Not nearly enough to ease the pressure though. 

Still trying to decide how to enjoy unleashing my full bladder. Won’t be able to hold much longer...

This sounded very promising . What happened?

I am holding at the moment -- I haven't peed in around six hours. I'm not in danger of wetting but I'm having an increasingly hard time sitting still. Part of me wants to give up and run to the bathroom but it would also be fun to grab another water bottle and wait a little longer. I think I'll wait...

24 minutes ago, Paulp73 said:

Im holding and desperate at work right now

Paul - How's it going...  do you have a target in mind, or a plan ?

(BTW I've moved your thread to slot into the larger Live Action Thread in Real Pee Experiences - hope that's ok)

18 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Paul - How's it going...  do you have a target in mind, or a plan ?

(BTW I've moved your thread to slot into the larger Live Action Thread in Real Pee Experiences - hope that's ok)

Thanks for moving!

Nope no target or plan just holding for the fun. Im starting to get to the point where i cant stand still for to long  kinda pee shuffling. But thats the best part for me!

3 minutes ago, Paulp73 said:

Thanks for moving!

Nope no target or plan just holding for the fun. Im starting to get to the point where i cant stand still for to long  kinda pee shuffling. But thats the best part for me!

I see from your profile you're a gardener...  so are you working outdoors at the moment?  Or indoors where you can browse more easily?

Good luck BTW

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Energy drinks - or anything sweet and caffeinated - normally have a very defined lifespan in and out for me...   but we're all different of course.  Good luck.

Went though me like a waterfall, having to find a tree!

Im rubbing my thighs and crossing my legs, but I still have an hour left to go until I have the opportunity for a bathroom break. Probably not a great idea to drink an entire bottle of Gatorade when you know you have a small bladder.

• Cheeky 1
  • Hug 1
3 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

Im rubbing my thighs and crossing my legs, but I still have an hour left to go until I have the opportunity for a bathroom break. Probably not a great idea to drink an entire bottle of Gatorade when you know you have a small bladder.

Are you working on site this morning?  Outdoors?  I bet the autumn chill isn't helping, and many people about?  I'm not sure I'm doing a great job of taking your mind off things....

In your earlier post @BGSB86 you asked yourself if you did want to make it - and I'm reading in there that possible humiliation is on the cards...   So what are your options now?

On the one hand, if you can hold on to your break you get to have a much needed pee?   Or is it the case that after a small leak you'd be finding somewhere to shelter for an emergency release?  Guessing you're not really opting for total flooding at work?

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Are you working on site this morning?  Outdoors?  I bet the autumn chill isn't helping, and many people about?  I'm not sure I'm doing a great job of taking your mind off things....

Yes I’m outdoors right now. Everyone around me can notice my plight if they pay attention long enough. The chilly wing definitely isn’t doing me favors either. 
It’s ok though, this is almost an everyday occurrence for me.

• Hug 1
  • Love 1