Live Action Thread

" I'm typing one handed now, holding myself with the other"  ..My Gosh, Lady, I'm defibrillating here !? 

That is sooo h o t  !!

Monica Potter's description is fine by me, personally I would've been more than happy with the looks of that computer-girl you had in your profile earlier .

I'd be very gratefull for the story of you,enjoying yourself tonight .

Greetings !

1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

How full are you on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being leaking)?  What's your plan for all that pee?

Been low key leaking for a lil bit.... just into my in undies and pants... 

I did wanna hold to do a measure things happened and I got persuaded to just relax. Regardless of wet patches 😛

• Like 1

I think I'll hang on for a little while...   Getting from car through the front door was definitely a challenge - now just feeling comfortably full again.  Probably another half hour left in me, although I can feel another wave coming on so maybe not.

Erm... correct that...   Just had a phone call from someone, and standing squirming on the end of the phone realised I wasn't going to last anything like half an hour.

As I hung up I leaked very slightly, a wet spot darkening the front of my jeans very slightly, but not easing the pressure at all.

I took my socks off and hopped into the dry bathtub, half thinking about sitting or laying down it the tub.  As it was I just stood up and relaxed, feeling a glorious warmth flooding around my crotch and down both legs, pooling around my bare feet.  The relief felt amazing...

Maybe time to start filling up again now?

• Hot 2
10 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Erm... correct that...   Just had a phone call from someone, and standing squirming on the end of the phone realised I wasn't going to last anything like half an hour.

As I hung up I leaked very slightly, a wet spot darkening the front of my jeans very slightly, but not easing the pressure at all.

I took my socks off and hopped into the dry bathtub, half thinking about sitting or laying down it the tub.  As it was I just stood up and relaxed, feeling a glorious warmth flooding around my crotch and down both legs, pooling around my bare feet.  The relief felt amazing...

Maybe time to start filling up again now?

Sounds wonderful Goose ❤️. Sorry I wasn't online at the important moments to live through it with you. Thanks for the description 🙂

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, DoeHaze said:

Ended up taking a piss directly into a measuring jug (a glass wasn't gonna be big enough) upon request and f***

I filled it beyond the measurement scale 😳 

It ended up well over a litre... 1200ml plus.. and I could have held out longer. No wonder I have a reputation for creating huge puddles.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1