Live Action Thread

Bursting to pee... I haven’t peed since before I left for work this morning. I have 20 minutes until I can head home. House will be empty. Just me for a couple hours. Planning to make the most of this full bladder. 

Once I empty I plan to hold it again until it gets dark out and change into dark pants and either wet myself on the front porch or back patio. 

But first things first... 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Just got home and not sure how much longer I can hold it. I lost a couple spurts getting into the house. Not nearly enough to ease the pressure though. 

Still trying to decide how to enjoy unleashing my full bladder. Won’t be able to hold much longer...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I haven't had a wee in about two hours and I'm starting to feel quite desperate. These tight jeans aren't doing me any favours either. Lets see how this goes....

Sounds delicious - that feeling of desperation, but not yet pain?   And having to pretend everything is normal in front of family maybe just to add to the feelings of naughtiness?

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds delicious - that feeling of desperation, but not yet pain?   And having to pretend everything is normal in front of family maybe just to add to the feelings of naughtiness?

I've just reached that stage where I feel a nice fullness, more of an ache than pain. It's not uncomfortable by any means but I have a constant reminder that I need a wee. I will be able to stay like this for a little while as long as I don't wash the dishes or something. I love having to hide how I am feeling, pretending nothing is wrong, just subtly squeezing my legs together, maybe a little jiggle here and ther.e

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

And being able to do it on your terms - not like the feeling of desperation in a meeting, wondering if you can last to the end or pacing about in a lesson waiting for the break-time bell. Just that choice of keeping the squeezing and jiggling going until you're ready to take full advantage,

Any plans for that?

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

And being able to do it on your terms - not like the feeling of desperation in a meeting, wondering if you can last to the end or pacing about in a lesson waiting for the break-time bell. Just that choice of keeping the squeezing and jiggling going until you're ready to take full advantage,

Any plans for that?

I much prefer this because I feel safe. If it becomes too much or if I change my mind I can just go upstairs. I can stop the desperation and discomfort at any time.

As for the release? I want these jeans to be soaked by the end of the day. How and where I do it I don't know, but these jeans aren't coming off until my bladder is empty.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Yeah, I'm definitely not making it nearly another three hours. I'm not uncomfortable yet but I am starting to get short waves of increased desperation, it comes and goes but never ocmpletely vanishes. If a toilet was available and I didn't have other plans, I'd definitely use it.

• Hot 2
44 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

How long have you been holding it in?  Can you post the story of your wetting afterwards?

I last had a wee at just after 3:30, it's now 7:40 and I am ready to burst!! The kids are going to bed in about 20 minutes so I don't have to wait much longer. I will post the story! 

Edited by Sophie
Corrected time
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, wannawatchuwiggle said:

btw..Is there anything we can do for YOU right now ?? Anything that'll help-just ask..

Aww that's so generous of you! Thank you so much. I don't think there is anything you can do from there but I appreciate you asking 

• Like 1