Live Action Thread

I'm finding myself alone for the first time in a while and asked a friend (not on here) for a request. this is their response:

Sit with your thighs tight together. Piss in your lap so there’s as much as you can accumulate there. Jerk off so you splash it all over your legs and fist. Refill your thighs as needed jerking and splashing till empty. White t shirt to show some splashes.

I'm probably about 80% full and can't wait.

Been holding at work all day and absolutely bursting now. I haven’t peed in 7 hours and have had quite a bit to drink. Not sure how much longer I can hold out. My panties are getting wet the longer I hold and the hornier I get. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
12 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

Been holding at work all day and absolutely bursting now. I haven’t peed in 7 hours and have had quite a bit to drink. Not sure how much longer I can hold out. My panties are getting wet the longer I hold and the hornier I get. 

I can't stay with you this evening, but you're already doing amazingly! Hope it's a wonderful relief when and wherever it comes!

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Have lovely evenings @pee01 and @Sophie. I'll be with you in spirit even if not online.

Thank you! 

Three hours since I've had a wee and I'm filling up nicely! I'm not jiggling yet but I've reached the point where I have a constant reminder about the contents of my bladder. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Four hours and the jiggling has begun!

I'm not bursting but I have reached the point where I cannot sit still. If I didn't have other plans I'd usually get up and sit on the toilet by now. 

• Love 1

Hour five and damn do I need a wee!! The kids have just gone to bed so I don't have to hide my desperation anymore but I'm beginning to think I won't make it another hour. I am very visibly desperate. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2