Live Action Thread

Beer and tea are options but I'm not in the mood for those. Just water will do. And I'm already desperate, but I'm waiting some more. The goal is to be nice and horny when I let it out too. When I masturbate while holding, I can hold more and it's lots of fun to push myself to the limit. I can't afford any accidents but I'll just keep at it until the need to piss is the only thing on my mind. 

1 minute ago, blankfuse said:

I've got at least 600ml of piss in me right now so I'll just try to hang onto that a little while longer. I'll save my water for round 3. As it is, I'm tempted to just pee now and then carry on.

So how much water have you had so far?  I'm sure people would love to hear that story behind this pee afterwards if that is something you would be okay with

Just now, Jar351 said:

@blankfuse how are you feeling?  Can you hold on a little while longer

I feel great but no, I couldn't hold it anymore. 😂 Very solidly on round three now...

I've had a little over a liter and a half of water so far. Two full cups and a little skimmed off of my latest refill. The first time I peed, I wasn't particularly desperate or uncomfortable, but I was pretty distracted by a clingy pet so I was past the point of being able to really enjoy the sensation. I peed about 600ml; I've got a jug I use for this because some of the users here got me curious about how much my bladder can hold. The second time, I held for longer and reached the true desperation point. Nearly wet myself trying to photograph the jug before adding to it. When I did finally pee the second time, I mostly felt a sense of extreme relief. There was definitely a thrill to it, though, since I'm reporting back on here and I knew I'd be taking another photo once I was empty. 

Speaking of which, maybe they're not the most inspiring but I've got photos of my results so far. I'll have to empty the jug next time and I haven't decided whether I want to do that beforehand or stand in the tub and flood it.

Aaaand it took me too long to type this so I'm already squirming again. 

image000000 (1).jpg

image000001.jpg

image000002.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
26 minutes ago, blankfuse said:

I feel great but no, I couldn't hold it anymore. 😂 Very solidly on round three now...

I've had a little over a liter and a half of water so far. Two full cups and a little skimmed off of my latest refill. The first time I peed, I wasn't particularly desperate or uncomfortable, but I was pretty distracted by a clingy pet so I was past the point of being able to really enjoy the sensation. I peed about 600ml; I've got a jug I use for this because some of the users here got me curious about how much my bladder can hold. The second time, I held for longer and reached the true desperation point. Nearly wet myself trying to photograph the jug before adding to it. When I did finally pee the second time, I mostly felt a sense of extreme relief. There was definitely a thrill to it, though, since I'm reporting back on here and I knew I'd be taking another photo once I was empty. 

Speaking of which, maybe they're not the most inspiring but I've got photos of my results so far. I'll have to empty the jug next time and I haven't decided whether I want to do that beforehand or stand in the tub and flood it.

Aaaand it took me too long to type this so I'm already squirming again. 

image000000 (1).jpg

image000001.jpg

image000002.jpg

Very nice. That is some impressive volume. I’m sure it felt amazing. 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Jar351 said:

I wonder what you all think but I've been holding for a while today and it's been pretty soporatic but I feel like I might need to go soon.  I'd love ot have any support if anyone's online!!😁

it's been a couple hours, but how's it going?

I’ve been awake for several hours, lying in bed reading posts and watching videos. I haven’t peed since last night about 11 hours ago. Really desperate now and pussy starting to throb. Thinking I’ll drink some water and see how much longer I can hold for 

• Hot 2