Live Action Thread

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

That's very likely! 

I was getting a little jiggly when I was washing up. It's gone away now but I had a desperate twinge. Also, another glass of water down. 

Just checked back on your progress and you sound like you are doing very well to hold all that in. Will be amazing when the flood gates open hehe! 

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

That was phenomenal! I think it may have been the best pee I've had so far this year. My whole body has goosebumps.

Thank you so so so so much for being part of it with me, it made it SO much better.

I'm going to do a full write up in a few minutes, watch this space !

Thanks so much Sophie for taking us through that with you - it's a privilege to be here ❤️

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

That was phenomenal! I think it may have been the best pee I've had so far this year. My whole body has goosebumps.

Thank you so so so so much for being part of it with me, it made it SO much better.

Appreciate you sharing this experiance with us!  I'm really excited for your story and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I loved following this Sophie. Bet it was amazing and powerful when you let it all go. Was very arousing thinking about your bladder filling up with all that liquid! and you dying to let it all go! 

• Like 1

Hmm, wonder if I'll have any company tonight.

I haven't really been keeping track of time but I've been holding for about 45 minutes or so. Been drinking lots of water all day and I've been in a hold-release cycle for the last few hours. I thought I would have some fun while I wait this time. 

6 minutes ago, blankfuse said:

Will a big cup do? 🙂 I've got one next to me and I'll drink the rest of it, then go refill.

whatever stimulats your bladder!  I'd love to hear how you are holding up.  I;m hear with you till the end

Edited by Jar351