Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, pee01 said:

i wish you luck. You are holding it a long time and must be in pain holding it. 

Well, second hold - but about two hours I think.  I'm not a massive holder, and yes I don't think I'll be lasting much longer....

I find the first-thing-in-the-morning-piss the hardest of all to hold, I think because it's so concentrated and strong, irritating my bladder.

So good luck to you if you're still holding.  Do you have an end game plan or for that matter a preference?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I find the first-thing-in-the-morning-piss the hardest of all to hold, I think because it's so concentrated and strong, irritating my bladder.

So good luck to you if you're still holding.  Do you have an end game plan or for that matter a preference?

Just about to have some tea- see how that goes! I love holding it I don’t have to get up- something lovely about being warm and squirmy in bed!! 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Me too, particularly when I transition from horizontal to vertical by getting out of bed, and gravity comes into play.

I also think that when I'm awake, first-thing-in-the-morning is the time of day that all of my muscles are at their weakest, and most enjoyably, my bladder muscles. :)

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At work and have found myself desperate. Last peed before work at 7:30ish this morning, it’s now 3:20pm. I’m all by myself and debating holding until I get home and having fun here at work. Currently holding sitting at my desk with my hand down the front of my pants rubbing myself. 

• Hot 2
14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Watching with extreme interest....   and lending moral support @peegirl99   - I'd say 'Go Girl' or in this case, 'Don't Go - until you're good and ready'

Would love to know how you're getting on.

I ended up waiting to go until I got home and barely made it! I had to rush to a toilet. 

Just woke up this morning and am laying in bed bursting to go. At a 9.5/10. My pussy is throbbing for some attention, being so full gets me so excited. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
14 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

@peegirl99 are you thinking about wetting the bed.  Whatever you do I hope you feel relieved by

No bed wetting, I don’t have a protector on the bed and also have time to clean up a big mess. 

Still holding. Rubbing my clit and my pussy is sopping wet. 

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

I did. And it was amazing. The combined sensation of rubbing myself and releasing all the piss... there’s nothing quite like it. Except maybe sharing it with another person and letting them get you off. 

just Yes.  Where do I sign up??

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, peegirl99 said:

I did. And it was amazing. The combined sensation of rubbing myself and releasing all the piss... there’s nothing quite like it. Except maybe sharing it with another person and letting them get you off. 

Wow! Only just seen this part of the thread @peegirl99 - I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. It sounds like a really good hold and excellent, pleasurable relief!

I've just had a wee but I'm still a little excited so I'm going to fill up again and see what happens. I won't be drinking too much too quickly but I'll keep you updated. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1