Live Action Thread

3 minutes ago, Sammilove said:

I'll be good. I have zero intention of pushing it that far. But 3 cups of coffee and waters in between are definitely making this a fast process haha. I plan to do this all day but I do have to start cleaning the apartment here shortly.

Got that, for myself i am afraid i have to do laundry later on.

• 5 weeks later...

Damn I have to pee. I have not held my pee in ages. But after a medical test today I was told to drink lots of water. I have been sitting here for hours as the pressure in my bladder built. I mostly ignored it but now it is starting to hurt, and there are increasingly frequent waves of pressure at my pee hole like it is going to come out. Wonder what will happen when i stand and slowly walk to the bathroom. I can't hold it like I used to.

Update   45 minutes later:  I had to pee badly for about 2 hours. I had not intended to hold and post , until I realized  how full my bladder was. I have been unable to hold my pee like this for a long time.

Anyway I wanted to see what would happen if I stood up. While the pressure at my pee hole increased significantly,  a sudden need to do the other thing meant I could not put off going to the toilet. I have been able to not pee when that happened in the past by leaving my dick outside the toilet and squeezing it if necessary. But this time doing so I lost a big strong spurt into my hand. I decided to pee and measure it.  850 ML while  well below what I used to do was satisfying nonetheless.  That is well within the point where I would be getting desperate and need to start externally helping myself hold. which other than some lite squirming I had not been doing. 

The it's going to come out soon urges were getting stronger sitting here, but now I wonder how much more I could have held if I stayed seated.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Damn I have to pee. I have not held my pee in ages. But after a medical test today I was told to drink lots of water. I have been sitting here for hours as the pressure in my bladder built. I mostly ignored it but now it is starting to hurt, and there are increasingly frequent waves of pressure at my pee hole like it is going to come out. Wonder what will happen when i stand and slowly walk to the bathroom. I can't hold it like I used to.

Update   45 minutes later:  I had to pee badly for about 2 hours. I had not intended to hold and post , until I realized  how full my bladder was. I have been unable to hold my pee like this for a long time.

Anyway I wanted to see what would happen if I stood up. While the pressure at my pee hole increased significantly,  a sudden need to do the other thing meant I could not put off going to the toilet. I have been able to not pee when that happened in the past by leaving my dick outside the toilet and squeezing it if necessary. But this time doing so I lost a big strong spurt into my hand. I decided to pee and measure it.  850 ML while  well below what I used to do was satisfying nonetheless.  That is well within the point where I would be getting desperate and need to start externally helping myself hold. which other than some lite squirming I had not been doing. 

The it's going to come out soon urges were getting stronger sitting here, but now I wonder how much more I could have held if I stayed seated.

Great description! I hope it was enjoyable and worth the hold even if your volume was down on past achievements! Sounds impressive to me - but then volume has never been my thing!

really really feeling the urge to go. have been drinking tons of water all day and had a large lemonade at dinner, haven't peed in over 6 hours. i've been on here reading posts and my panties are wet from being turned on, haha. haven't decided if i'm in the mood to wet something tonight or just pee in the shower. i can probably hold it for another hour or so.

• Like 2