Live Action Thread

6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I decided I wanted to have a bath tonite, I like soaking on our whirlpool tub. I choose not to piss before filling the tub, now here iam sitting in the tub, the water and air jets going needing a piss. I will see how long I can go without pissing lol

I am assuming you are not still holding - or if you are, the water in the tub will be cold by now! - so are you going to update us on how it worked out?   

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, willinglywet said:

I decided that today i will do some holding  just for fun, so i have keep drinking a lot during the day and now i really feel that i need to pee. Trying hold as long as i can and propably take a little vid of too.

I've been doing that as well. No vid for me though. Just trying to get used to the feeling of having pee and not running to the bathroom until I'm getting uncomfortably full.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Sammilove said:

I've been doing that as well. No vid for me though. Just trying to get used to the feeling of having pee and not running to the bathroom until I'm getting uncomfortably full.

Hope you enjoy, dont wait too long if you dont want laundry..

• Like 1
Just now, willinglywet said:

Hope you enjoy, dont wait too long if you dont want laundry..

I'll be good. I have zero intention of pushing it that far. But 3 cups of coffee and waters in between are definitely making this a fast process haha. I plan to do this all day but I do have to start cleaning the apartment here shortly.