Live Action Thread

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So do you have a plan of action....    hold until it gets uncomfortable and then enjoy a delicious gentle tinkle?  Something for your husband to partake it?  Other plans?

Not really... I'll definitely invite my husband to watch whatever I end up doing but I'm not entirely sure yet. Maybe another wetting in the kitchen or something

• Hot 3
17 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Not really... I'll definitely invite my husband to watch whatever I end up doing but I'm not entirely sure yet. Maybe another wetting in the kitchen or something

Would be so hot if u or ur husband took some pictures whenever u can’t take it anymore and pee

Going to go pee now, I'll make another post tomorrow detailing what I did and how I got on.

I'm not at bursting point but it is quickly crossing the line of what's fun and what is uncomfortable

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Having a chilled out day to myself,  just finished writing a story which has left me 'in the mood'...

Question is what to do...   Moderately full at the moment (7/10) and just about to have another mug of coffee - so I guess multiple options are possible.

Thoughts include perhaps jeans, clothing etc which are going in the wash - or perhaps solo in the bath.    Wetting carpets, bed or similar aren't options and the weather is pretty lousy outside so I'm tempted to stay indoors.

Anyone got any suggestions...?

27 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Having a chilled out day to myself,  just finished writing a story which has left me 'in the mood'...

Question is what to do...   Moderately full at the moment (7/10) and just about to have another mug of coffee - so I guess multiple options are possible.

Thoughts include perhaps jeans, clothing etc which are going in the wash - or perhaps solo in the bath.    Wetting carpets, bed or similar aren't options and the weather is pretty lousy outside so I'm tempted to stay indoors.

Anyone got any suggestions...?

The wetting jeans thing would tempt me...but if carpets / bed etc isn't an option, an alternative to the solo bath might be an easy-to-clean floor - bathroom or kitchen? Perhaps lie on your back on the floor, clothed or naked, and make graceful arcs of pee over your clothes or body, or just around the spot where you're lying. I have found that great fun in the past.

Or stand in the shower and see how high up the wall you can reach?

Have fun!

Edited by Kupar
typo - must start reading my posts properly before hitting the button!
  • Love 1

Well, I think the jeans have won - currently lounging around in blue slim fit jeans and a Pink Floyd T shirt. Last time I pee'd was about 3 hours ago and had a mug of black coffee and some juice too since. Thought that may have filtered through quicker - coffee normally does.

So currently at probably an 8.5 - could most definitely cope with a pee, but not affording myself that luxury yet.

(Oh, and maybe not to everybody's taste - but may just happen to have tried a little bit of cross-dressing under the jeans).

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Oh, and maybe not to everybody's taste - but may just happen to have tried a little bit of cross-dressing under the jeans.

Nothing wrong with that 🙂 Not one of my kinks, but it does it for lots of guys.

I'm feeling in a naughty mood today. I have a boring online meeting stretching ahead of me this afternoon, starting in 15 minutes and expected to last three hours ... which is significantly longer than I will last 😉 

From the waist down I am wearing a pair of jeans that are due for a wash. I've covered my chair with a couple of towels, and my plan is to just let it go during the meeting some time when it all gets too much, and sit in my wet jeans until the end. I'll update this thread with any significant events. I have a cup of tea and a big glass of water on the table right now.

30 minutes into the meeting ... still feeling fine - at a 5 or 6. Just watching a speaker who has one of those Teams backgrounds - it's a building with a curvy ceiling and the way she is sitting it looks a bit like she has wings, like an angel. She is quite attractive too ...

I've finished my tea and I'm working my way through the water.

• Like 1

OK - that's it - huge relief! Lovely warm, wet legs now ... for a few minutes anyway. Then it'll be cold and damp, but still a nice feeling for the next 40 minutes are so. I'll post in men peeing later.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I decided I wanted to have a bath tonite, I like soaking on our whirlpool tub. I choose not to piss before filling the tub, now here iam sitting in the tub, the water and air jets going needing a piss. I will see how long I can go without pissing lol

• Hot 1